Reunion Mishaps

Scar's POV

"So, hey, are you like okay?" Mal asked me.

"Yeah, I just feel like something bad is gonna happen..." I thought.

"You mean, besides us going into town tonight?" Jay laughed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I mean, I just have a bad feeling." I said a little anxiously.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. I promise, okay?" Evie said. I nodded and we continued walking.

"Alright, so, meet up at your guys' place in 20 minutes?" Michael asked. We nodded and walked into our apartment. We all live in the same apartment complex so it's easier.

"I'm gonna go get changed. I'll be out in a sec." I said as I walked towards my room. I changed out of my "proper school clothing" ugh, and put on my black ripped shorts, black sort-of-sort-of-not crop top, and my black vans. I left my hair down as usual and put on some vanilla scented spray and walked out. I still had that weird feeling but I tried to push it aside.

"So when should we start heading out, young one?" Evie teased. They always tease like that since I'm the youngest one here.

"When it gets dark, around 8:30 I guess." I said with a shrug. Just then, Michael opened the door and walked in.

"The other guys had to get the spray paint." He explained motioning towards the door. We nodded and sat down on the couch waiting for the other guys to get here.

"Guess what happened today in Social Studies class?" Michael said with a smirk. "I was heading out and the teacher stopped me and gave me this big stack of papers and said 'you better get this done if you want to pass' and I walked away. But right before, I walked out I threw all that shit away right in front of her." He finished and we all started laughing.

"That crazy bitch must be new here," Mal said in between laughs.

When we calmed ourselves down, Jay and Carlos walked in with the spray paint.

"You guys ready to go?" Carlos asked, holding up a plastic bag. We all nodded and headed out.

We walked to the alley where everyone can see the paint and started making random lines and words.

"HEY!" Someone called. We turned our heads to see four police officers. Fuck this shit. We all started running towards the other exit. But me, being me, I tripped and one officer got me. The other guys had no choice but to turn themselves in. We always stick together.

"Let's go, Stitchers." The cop said. Yeah, they know us really well so...

We all got into the cars and drove to the station. I looked out the windows and thought about why I was still having this bad feeling even though the cops already caught us.

When we arrived we were greeted by the same people we see like three times a week. We walked down to the holding cell and waited for our parents to get here. I just feel like I forgot something about today.

Cameron's POV (A/N DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YOU!? HUH!? Ignore me...)

Me and the guys were about to land back home. Well, my home. You see, I was a part of this group called Magcon and we went around touring the world to meet fans. Well, we have fans because we post stuff on Vine or YouTube and I guess people like it.

Anyways, we were just landing and I had already texted my sister, Sierra, that we were coming home.

"You alright?" My friend, Nash, said from beside me. I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt. I feel like him and Willow are going to get along well. Not as in dating, but as in really good friends. I hope not dating...