Only Option

Cameron's POV

I hate myself. Now that I think about what I did, I can't live with that. I need to make it up to Willow...or Blade? I don't know. I'm going to make it right between us again.

"Nash! Matt!" I called when I got downstairs.

"What?" They said in unison.

"I need your guys' help with this plan." I said.

"What kind of plan?" Matt asked.

"Cam, if it's another one of your pra-" Nash started.

"It's not, just come with me and listen. I'm gonna need the rest of the guys but later." I said as they followed me to the living room. I hope this works.

Willow's POV

I was laying in bed when I felt my phone ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"It's evie, where are you???" She asked

"I'm at home, something happened. How soon can you guys pick me up?" I asked.

"I don't know, ten minutes. We'll be there soon." She said and hung up.

As I was laying down, thinking about what had happened, I realized that Cam is-

"Blade!" Someone called out. It was Mal.

"Upstairs!" I yelled back then sat up and opened the door for them to come in.

Evie, Mal, Michael, Jay, and Carlos came in.

"Explain." Michael said sternly. He's always been the protective one.

I told them everything that happened. From the time I came to pick up our clothes to about now.

"-and now we're here" I finished off.

They all stood there, mouths agape, until it finally hit them.

"What a dick!" Jay said.

"I swear, I'm gonna go slap him." Michael said before he left the room. Shit.

Cameron's POV

"OIY DICKHEAD!" I heard someone yell. I think it was one of Willow's friends. He must be talking about me then.

I turned around toward the stairs and saw him walking down with anger present in his eyes. Shit. What's happening!? All of a sudden he stops right in front of me and punches me in the jaw. WHAT THE FUCK!?

"HEY! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM DUDE!?" I yelled at him.

"MY PROBLEM!? WHAT ABOUT YOIRS FOR JUST ABANDONING YOUR LITTLE SISTER!?" I retorted. Well way to make me feel worse about it.

"Look! I didn't mean for any harm to be done! I swear!" I raised my hands up in surrender.

"You know, you're a fucking price of shit brother!" He says and punches me again.

I'm not going to just let him punch me! I punched him back, square in the jaw. Willow's other friends looked pissed now. That probably wasn't my best move... Willow's other friend, Jay, came up to me and hit me on the side of my face. Fuck.

"What the hell, dude!" I yelled.

"GUYS CALM DOWN!" Matt yelled at us. Soon enough all of the other guys were in the living room with us. You know, this would be a pretty good time for Sierra and mom to come home from grocery shopping...

"What the fuck is going on here!?" Gilinsky asked.

"Who the fuck are all of you?" Michael asked.

"Doesn't matter right now. What's going on?" Aaron asked.

"This idiot" Michael pointed at me, "has some pretty shitty excuses for not giving a fuck about his own sister." He ended.

"Wait-what?" Nash asked.

"Oh! You didn't tell your group here?" Michael exclaimed with a smirk on his face.

"I'll tell you guys later. Just-willow-I am truly sorry-" I started.

"Don't." She said and walked out the door, with her friends following behind her, giving me dirty looks.

"Okay-yeah-what the fuck?" Taylor said.

I explained the whole situation to them, beginning to end. When I finished they were all staring at me with wide eyes.

"Dude," Johnson started.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're kind of a dick." Carter finished.

"I know, I want to make it up to her. I just don't know how..." I said.

They all sighed and we started thinking about ways to make it up to her.

"What does she like?" Shawn asked.

"Well, she used to be a goody-two-shoes who always did her school work and never got in trouble but now..." I said.

"Well shit." Nash said.

"We could ask one of her friends" Taylor said.

"Uhhhh, did you not notice that all of them hate me?" I asked them. 

"If you explain yourself then maybe they'll help you," Matt reasoned. I shrugged and sighed, knowing that's probably my only option.

I hope this all goes well...

Why can't we just run away?
Forget about our pain and misery...