Sad Confessions

Willow's POV

"Willow, please!" He catches up to me and pulls me into a 'hug'.

"Please just stop!" I try getting out of his grip.

"Please talk to me." I begged. I let some tears slip away as he talked to me.

"Really? You want to talk now? A whole year and now you want to talk?" I scoffed. "Just go Cam." I said.

"You don't understand. There was a reason-" I cut him off.

"There's a reason for everything isn't there?" I asked and turned around to face him. "How could someone do something like this? I hope you're proud of yourself." I said and left.

"Please don't leave." He pulled me back.

"Like you did? No, I'm not you, I'm better. I don't hurt people on purpose." I told him.

"Just hear me out! Please!" He begged. Why not? He's not getting anywhere with it though.

"Fine." I agreed and we walked back home.

When we walked into the house, I was surprised to see that Cam's friends were up. Wait, what time was it?

"What time is it?" I asked Cam.

"About 7:30" he answered. We were out for that long? I nodded my head and went past all of Cam's friends and into my 'room'. I sat down on my bed and gestured for Cam to sit as well. As soon as he did I said,

"Explain." He took a deep breath and thought his words over.

"Look, I know you are upset-" he started off but I cut him off by scoffing. "Just let me explain." He said.

"It started the first week. You were always checking up on me, making sure I was alright and stuff. I was happy about that, but, I wanted you to get out there. Don't get me wrong, but you did this constantly. It wasn't annoying or anything, but it seemed as if you weren't making any friends. All you did was talk to me. It hurt to see that I was holding you back from an actual life full of people. I just wanted you to kind of forget about me so you could socialize more. I was worried. Even mom and Sierra were worried about you. They told me that all you did was go to school then go to your room. Nothing after school, nothing. I didn't want to be the reason you were so deprived of a social life so I decided it would be best if we broke connection. I didn't mean for it to hurt you like it did. I swear, it was for your own good, Willow." He told me.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I couldn't believe him. He caused me so much pain all because I was supposedly deprived of social interaction. I didn't notice my year until Cam wiped one off with his thumb.

"Please don-" he started. I cut him off.

"Get out." I stated.

"Willow plea-" I cut him off again.

"Get. Out." I said more boldly. He was hesitant to leave but soon he got up and left. Not one other word.

I wasn't sure how to feel after this. I was more than just pissed. I was more than just upset. I was more than just anything right now. Everything just feels so numb and I suddenly forgot how to feel. I felt blank; empty; not actually here. It was a strange feeling. It didn't even feel like a feeling.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I looked down to see tang I had 7 missed texts.

Evie- where are you???
-come home soon.

Jay- we've been up all night, where r u?

Carlos- are you gonna be home soon?

Mal- where did you go???
-we're all worried over here.

Michael- where the hell are you? Be home soon, we're worried.

I decided to not respond to anyone. I just wanted to be alone right now.

Who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all...