Chapter 9

BECAUSE I LEFT YOU GUYS ALONE FOR SO LONG. I'M GOING TO START WITH ONE OF THE MANY CROSSOVERS I WILL BE WRITING FOR THIS BOOK! First up is Supernatural, I have used a Supernatural thing in this book about the car and her thinking Jensen Ackles is sexy, BUT THIS GO WITH IT OKAY. YES THESE ARE ALIASES USED IN SUPERNATURAL

/

I was back in Portland after a couple of days and things were as usual. Hank and Burkhardt were being secretive, Burkhardt and I argued and Wu was being as chill as always. I would like to say that I am in a good mood, but I'm not. Paperwork is a bitch. Because I left for like a week almost my whole desk was covered in paperwork. ''I'm so done with this shit.'' I groaned and threw my head back.

''Well, that's good then. There is one of those weird murders again, they say it is nasty. 4 victims a family. Parents and 2 young children. Just a warning.'' Wu told us and walked off, yelling a goodbye as he left, probably to the crime scene. ''Let's go.'' Burkhardt told Hank and I as we stood up and grabbed our coats.

/

I hated deaths of families. I mean what if they are your children and grandchildren, that must be horrible. There was one little girl about the age of 10 and a 7 year old boy with their parents. They said they could try to ID the dad by his teeth. We were in the middle of the woods, the bodies were torn and eating leaving only the older man identifiable.

''Excuse me.'' I heard behind me and turned around. There was a tall man with brown hair that almost fell onto his shoulders and with big brown eyes and there was a shorter guy, who I would say was the hottest, has dark blond hair and beautiful green eyes. ''Can I help you?'' I ask them walking up to them. ''Yes, you can. Agent Angus and Agent Young FBI, we heard about the murder.'' They showed me there badges and I nod, ''And you just happened to be in Portland?''

''Yeah, crazy huh.'' Agent Young said with a cheeky grin covering his face. I raised a brow at him and scoffed. ''Well, I-'' I began, but was cut of by the guy I love oh so much.

Note my sarcasm.

''What is going on here?'' Burkhardt walked up to us, glancing at me as he stood by my side with his hands on his hips. ''Ask them.'' I told him walking away. I heard agent Young mumble 'Damn' as I walked away. I smirked, this was going to be fun.

/

Captain Renard had talked with their supervisor Mike Kayser and agent Young and Agnus were going to work on this case with us. I didn't mind, neither did Hank, but for some reasing Nick despises outsiders or new people, me included. That guy has some serious bonding issues.

''ID's are here.'' Wu walked up to us and handed me the file. Agent Young was sitting next to me at my desk as agent Agnus sat with Hank. I opened the file,

'Harrold Rolf, 43'

'Cassidy Rolf, 39'

'Lily Rolf, 9'

'Caleb Rolf, 7'

I read that they were eaten alive, great another cannibale in this world maybe The Walking Dead is gonna be real after all. ''Just perfect.'' I mumbled handing the file to Hank. I typed in Harrold Rolf in the PPD datebase and what I saw shocked me.

''Oh my god.'' I heard agent Young mumble. I glanced at him, ''They have another daughter.''

Elena Rolf was her name she was 19 years old and had just moved out of the house. ''Another daughter?'' Burkhardt asked standing up and walking over to us. Agent Young poked my arm causing me to look at him, ''Let's go and see if she's home.'' I looked at Burkhardt and he nod signaling I should go. Agent Young and I grabbed our coats and walked out of the station.

/

Agent Young knocked on the door and after a minute it opened. ''Yes?'' There stood a blond girl with green eyes, she matched the photo I saw of Elena. ''Elena Rolf?'' I asked and she nod. ''Detective Gibbs, Portland PD, this is Agent Young, FBI. Do you mind if we come in?''