"You good with the MVP Stephen Curry and CEO Justin Bieber. Those boys I am surprised they haven't taken you off the market yet."

"I won't let them. That's the thing. Especially one because I try to tell myself that I hate him but I don't. I'm in love with him." I said before covering my mouth.

I just admitted I was in love with Justin. No, No, No Lauren. You aren't. Yes you are, the day you went to get a job. You started and it just evolved into bigger love. After the taxi cab driver stopped. I got out and ran up to the gate to press the button. No one came on the speaker. I pressed it a few more times.

"Justin, please. I need to talk to you." I screamed.

Nothing.

"Justin, don't do this to me. It's nothing dealing with you. It's my past. My crazy, horrible past that I am running from. Something triggered it today. You wouldn't understand being this perfect human being that you are."

Still nothing.

"At least listen to this... I want to tell you that Stephen and you aren't anything close to each other because I actually l-" I went ranting before Mary interrupted me on the speaker.

"Lauren? Come on in." I hear Mary's sweet voice before the gate opened. I saw Justin's multi-car garage closed. I ran up to the house as Mary opened the door to Justin's home. I was panting.

"Lauren, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work with Justin." Mary asked confused.

"I need to talk to Justin." I exclaimed.

"Well he isn't here. He left for work this morning and hasn't called or anything. Is everything okay between you two?" Mary asked lightly tugging me in.

"No..." I trailed off, "Okay yes. I mean it's because of my past and he doesn't understand I don't want to bring it up. Actually he doesn't even know it was about my past."

"Come here." She said sitting at the dining room table.

"Tell me everything. I won't tell him. I promise." She said with a sweet sincere smile.

"I don't know. It's bad." I bit my lip.

"Do you think Justin is perfect?" She asked.

"Honestly, yes. I think he is. Maybe it's the way he carries himself but I think he is very much perfect."

Mary laughed, "Justin is far away from perfect. Listen to me closely okay?"

I shook my head in agreement.

"Justin used to be the most polite guy. You wouldn't meet another guy better than him. Sure he had an anger spur once in a while but he never was disrespectful to a girl. He wasn't that cocky asshole who messed around with all these different girls. He finally met this girl that he thought he was going to spend the rest of his life with. Her name was Selena, she was the love of his life. It was actually sad, she had him wrapped around her finger. Selena was a sweet girl but after a while she would get mouthy and physical with him in public. Justin was too dumb to realize she was not the one for him. Him and Selena kept going and Selena still was the mean woman she was to him and Selena eventually got pregnant. Justin was ecstatic. To have a kid to raise and for it to be his own was something Justin dreamed of. He didn't care if it was a daughter or a son. He wanted one and to know Selena was pregnant made him so happy. His mom was happy even though she didn't think Justin and Selena were good for one another. Then everything spiraled out of control. Justin was gong to propose to Selena. He went all out for the proposal. Selena's mom told Selena to go to this party for her. Selena had showed up with not only a guy but that guy was the baby in her belly's father. Justin had lost it. Justin had lost his trust, his dignity.He realized the whole time Selena just drained him and wanted his money. He was in pieces. That's when Justin started this whole boycott on women stage."