Chapter 11

enjoy 

read

vote

feedback 

copy rights

:)

Megan's POV

Toby had a race today, and I went anyway even though we are in a fight..

So far he was third in the race and Matt was in second. 

"Heyy." Seth said, bumped my hip with his.

"Hey." I laughed.

"Catch me up." 

"Matt second, and Toby third." 

"Awesome." He smiled, "At this rate they'll make it to the finals." 

Seth isn't racing because he didn't qualify. I think I'm happy he isn't, although I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing it's because that he can't fight with Toby.

"You wanna hang out with us today?" I asked,"Toby and I are fighting so I need a talking person."

"Yeah, that would be...cool" he winked, and we laughed together.

"We're going to the beach, that is if they make the finals." I said quickly.

"They will."

I rolled my eyes and asked "So you'll come?" 

"love to." 

We sat around, and talked about random stuff until the race was over, and Toby came up to me.

"I think we made it." Toby said, turning to look at the leader boards, barely looking at me when he spoke.

"Congrats..." I said sadly.

"Yep." 

"So what's been up with you Matt?" Seth asked, and they got into a small conversation. 

"Oh, they are announcing the finalist." Toby said, shushing us.

"THE THREE FINALIST ARE....TOBY NUMBER 3, MATT NUMBER 5, and JOSH number 7, SEE YOU THEN, HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY LADIES AND GENTALMEN." 

We all cheered, and I hugged Matt, but not Toby because he moved away coldly, Is he really that mad?? He got MEE drunk.

"I'll see you guys at the beach!" Seth yelled, walking away.

"You invited him.." Toby sighed.

"right, well some people would like to have just a boyfriend and matt to celebrate with but his head is stuck to far up hi snobby ass right now so..." 

"Says the girlfriend who invited another guy that she thinks is cute.." Toby smirked.

"Stop it you two " Matt yelled.

"She started it.." Toby scoffed. 

"I'm going to get dressed." I sighed, running to my room to cry my eyes out.

I put on my strapless top that  was just plane black, and a hot pink bottoms. I threw a big shirt over it, grabbed my beach bag and flip flops.

"Ready?" I asked Walking into Toby's room.

"yeah." he said, grabbing his sunglasses.

I couldn't help staring at him, and his six pack.

"Like what you see?" he smirked,and I blushed.