Chapter 7

vote 

comment

follow

feedback

;) 

enjoy 

Megan's POV

I heard some whispering coming from the room, so I opened my eyes and saw my mom taking pictures of Toby and I.

"Mom, not cool." I said standing, trying not to wake Toby.

"Morning." She said hugging me.

"Morning."I said shooing her out of the room, following behind her, shutting the door softly.

"You too are so cute." She said,"But we have a small problem."

"What'd you do?" 

"I didn't know you had already gotten a boyfriend so I got you a date, he is coming by today to pick you up." She said. 

"What?" I almost yelled "Toby is going to flip."

"Well I'm sorry but you kinda have to go." she whispered, "It's my bosses son, and I don't wanna get fired.." 

"Why?" I sneered at her.

"I told him you would absolutely love to go out for dinner." 

"UGH." I yelled, "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL TOBY MOM."

"I don't know, but it's just dinner, not anything more." She said, "and try talking to me like that, and consider yourself grounded."

"What is going on in here." Toby grumbled, walking in to our little fight. 

"Um..I let you two talk." My mom said walking out.

"Meg?" Toby said looking at me, fully awake now.

"You remember when you said you love me?" I asked smiling. 

"Yeah?"

"Well keep that there." I whispered.

"Megan, whats going on?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"My mom set me up with a boy."  I said slowly, "And I can't get out of It because he's coming today." 

He just sat there staring at me.

"Say something." I said taking his hand.

"A date?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes, and he took his hand out of mine.

"I wish there was some way to get out of it but my mom says it will only be just this one day, we can make it through that right?" I asked him.

"I haven't even taken you on a date yet."He said turning his head away.

"Toby.." I whined, tears forming in my eyes.

"Just go on the date." He said getting up and leaving.

"But it won't be a date to me!!" I yelled after him. No reply..

     I got up and went for a run, a very very long run, with tears running down my face. I decided to run home so I could get ready. I went In and put on a yellow dress that went down to my feet, and my hair up in a bun.

"Honey, he is here." My mom said coming in the room.

"Okay, I'm coming." I said walking out of the room with her.

"Hi, you must be Megan." He said shaking my hand.

"Yeah."

"I'm Seth." He said smiling at me. He was okay I guess, blonde hair, blue eyes, chaming smile. But he isn't Toby.