Chapter 6

vote

comment

follow

enjoy!

feedback 

:)(: 

Love it!!

Megan's POV

  I woke up and realize Toby isn't in my bed, so I got up and went to his room and found him asleep in his bed. I crawled up next to him, carefully placing a kiss on his cheek. He groaned and rolled over, looking up at me.

"Good morning beautiful, sleep well?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"No." I answered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"why?" He asked looking at me.

"You wheren't there for me to cuddle up next to." I answered looking away.

"I didn't wanna wake you, you are so adorable when your asleep." he said, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I don't care how cute I was." I said pushing his hand away.

"Don't take this the wrong way but your really hot when your mad." He said grabbing me and pulling me closer to him.

I rolled my eyes and tried to escape his grasp, but he wouldn't release. 

"Oh would you stop, you are so cute." he said, smashing his lips against mine. 

I finally gave in and kissed him back, receiving a smile.

I pulled back and said "Don't ever let me sleep alone ever again." 

"I promise I won't." He said pinching my as*, making me jump, gosh he does that a lot.

"My mom is coming today, are you ready?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

He nodded and leaned in to kiss me. 

I pushed him back, making him grumbled and rub his eyes then I asked "Are you sure." 

"If I wasn't I wouldn't be here, with you, right now." He said, "now please let me kiss you."

"What if I don't let you kiss me?" I smirked and started for the door.

I wasn't quick enough though, he caught me and threw me on his bed tickling me.

"I give!" I yelled as he climbed on top of me, pining my arms above me. 

"Are you sorry?" He asked. 

I nodded quickly, still laughing so hard. he let go and sat their for a second looking up at him. He tangled our hands together and kissed my head.

I quickly shoved him up against the wall, and moved out from under him, then said "how do you like me now." 

He brushed his lips up against mine and said "I lo-" 

"Your mom's here." Matt said, "She's at the door so get out of this make out scene of yours, so I can open the door please."

We quickly separated and went to the door. 

"Hi mom." I said as Matt opened the door.

"Hi sweetie, I missed you." She said hugging me.

"Missed you too, I have lots to tell you." I said to her.

"Who's this?" She asked looking at Toby.

"This is Toby, He is my boyfriend." I said taking his hand and squeezing it.

"Oh, well Hi." she said shaking his hand.