Chapter 4

Pic of Trent on the right. 

enjoy

read

comment my mistakes!!

feedback please!!

Comment

vote

follow!!

:) 

Megan's POV

I woke up early for a run, I mostly run when I feel good. I got back sweaty, took a shower, got dressed, did my makeup, and Toby was still asleep in my bed. I crawled back in bed and turned the TV on low.My boyfriend snores so loud. Hmm..my boyfriend, I like the sound of that.

After another hour he woke up, looked at me and asked "How long have you been up?" 

"About 2 or 3 hours." I answered

"What time did you wake up?" he asked me, rubbing his eyes and looked at his watch.

"6:00." I answered, "I had to get my run in."

"oh." He said with sudden interests.

I flicked him and said "stop."

"Well good morning to you too." He said sitting up to kiss me.

"Hey, Do you know where To-" Matt said walking in and seeing us kissing.

We pulled apart, and Toby nudged me as I said "We're dating now."

"I would hope so."Matt said crossing his arms, "Toby I swear if you do anything to Me-" 

"I know, relax." Toby cut in, "I've got this." 

Toby looked at me like he was gonna kiss me again, and I blushed as Matt said "No, not in front of me please."

Toby didn't listen, he kissed me anyways and Matt grumbled all the way out into the hall. I smiled on Toby's lips and pulled away.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said smiling, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

he rolled his eyes and said "Well do you wanna go down to the old track and watch me, but you don't have to because of what happened last time." 

"No, I'll go, besides who will cheer you on If I'm not there." I said smiling at him.

"You never cheer me on." He said with a smirk, "but okay."

***

We got there, and It was full of Trent and his friends.

"Great, maybe we should just go?" I questioned

"No, he is trying to run me off." Toby said angrily.

I took his hand and forced him to meet my gaze and I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and said "Calm down grumpy." 

He just smiled and said "not when I'm with you."

We walked over to Trent and Toby said "why?"

"Because I can." He sneered, shooting a look in my direction, "You two dating?"

"Yeah, got a problem you can go talk to someone who might actually care" I said answering before Toby could.

"You know he can't keep a relationship going, right?" Trent asked,"ask him how many girls he's kissed in the past week."