"What the hell man? Why do they get the Luna?" He whines.

Snapping out of it my teams ushers me over, grinning and shining with happiness, some cheering.

"Sorry guys, but you shouldn't be too excited, trust me I suck at this stuff." I dig my toe into the ground awkwardly.

"Oh please!" An older woman from my team says. "We've already won. We're on the side of our Luna." She winks as the other team whines again.

I thought these people were supposed to be older, I giggle. They do an awful lot of whining and cheering.

Everyone gets a tight grip on their portion of the rope, I notice people watching us amused, Riley being one of them. Though I think his amusement is just a show seeing as his eyes are pitch black. I think someone's wolf is going to take over soon; I have no clue why though. Noah raises his hand to catch all of our attention and then quickly fixes his grip.

"All right. On three guys! Wait until I say three... I mean it." He glares towards my team.

"ONE!" He begins.

"TWO!" Everyone shouts along with him.

My eyes widen in horror as I notice our huge mistake. All the big muscled men and woman are behind me. I'm in the front. Not only am I going to get really muddy but I'm going to be crushed by all of them. Lord please help me.

"THREE!"

Right off the bat Noah's team gains some distance, pulling me scary close to the patch of mud. My face strains as I attempt to dig my feet into the ground, leaning my whole weight back, trying to help my team. I feel the urge to pout as I'm slowly dragged toward the middle, my people yelling at each other to pull harder. Listening I hear as Noah announces his final strategy to his team.

"All right guys. When I say go every yank as hard as you can!"

Oh no.

"Go!"

Soaring. Landing. Mud, so much mud. Face first might I add. I stay still, waiting for the pain to abrupt into my body from being tacked from behind, but nothing comes. Lifting my head out of the mud I glance at only half of my team in the mud, the other half safely on the green grass and clean. I'm grateful that no one fell on me, and although I was unsure about this, seeing as I was expecting to be overly embarrassed, but then I take in my fellow dirty mates laughing... clutching their stomachs and rolling in the mud. The other team is laughing and cheering, Noah on the ground, mouth open in a silent hard laugh... pointing at me. Jackass. I too begin to laugh and wipe some of the mud off of my face.

Once I can see a little more I'm surprised to find Riley in front of me, holding his hand out. Startled I grab it and sober up from my giggle fest. He launches me out of the mud and everyone stops laughing as he growls lowly. I burrow my eyebrows at him in frustration... and confusion.

"Are you okay?" His voice is deep and quiet.

"I'm fine. That's the most fun I've had in weeks!" My tone is defensive.

His head snaps back and his face morphs into hurt for only a second before his features are dark again. He takes a step towards me, making me jump back quickly. My anger is gone; the only thing left in me now is caution as I take in his dark gaze. Most of the pack members have quietly left; a few are still here, watching Sebastian and Sam to see if they were going to get an order. Sebastian begins to walk away, Sam and the rest following quickly, abandoning me.

"Stay out of the house!" Riley barks behind him.

Everyone quickens their pace, changing their directions and heading to the garage.