Chapter 10

I glared at her. Minho dragged her out of the box and started to push her towards the pit. I slowly got out angered. How the fuck does she know him!  I followed Minho towards the pit. He threw her in and started asking her questions. "who are you!" "why was there that note?" "why did the box come up so early!" he was literally  screaming at her. He didn't give her a chance to talk. 

"MINHO!" i finally lost my cool. "how do you expect her to bloody answer the questions if you wont even let her speak" he looked at me and shut the hell up. "bloody god" i sighed.  I heard the girl say something. I looked a Alby. "what she say?" i whispered. He shrugged and we walked up to the door. "say that again?"

"Teresa" she said "my name is Teresa" We looked at her in shock. How did she remember her name so quickly. I ran my hand through my hair and stood up. Minho pulled me aside. 

"what do we do? the first girl shows up in the maze only a few days after Thomas and now she's the last one! The box won't even go down now." Minho stared at me dead in the eyes. I stood with my hands on my hips with my head down thinking about everything. My dream, Thomas, Teresa and now the box wont go down. None of it makes sense. I looked up. "so what are we going to do?!" he repeated a little louder. I didn't move.

"I'll go talk to Thomas, maybe he knows who she is. Seems like she knows him. Anyway if he knows something i'll bring him to you." i looked at Minho as he shook his head. He pointed towards Thomas and i turned and walked towards him. I feel so many emotions right now. I don't even know what to feel. I guess i'm mostly upset. I know i shouldn't be, he might not even remember her. I thought back to when we were centimeters apart. Were we even going to kiss? Did i just make myself look like an idiot. I am a idiot. A worthless bloody idiot. I walked up to Thomas. "Do you know her?" He looked at me shocked. Does he?

"how would i know her! i don't remember anyone. Yeah i guess i recognize her but that doesn't mean anything" he said everything so quickly..like he was guilty. My heart finally shattered. He knows her i'm 100% sure. I sighed. "Newt, i promise i wouldn't lie to you. If i knew her i would tell you and for as right i don't know her." He put his hand on my shoulder as if he was telling me that i could trust him. "what did she even say back there"

"she said her name was Teresa" I felt his hand go stiff. "Recognize it?"

"yeah.." I pushed his hand away. He looked at me. hurt. I turned and walked back towards the way i came. Okay so he knows her name. Suddenly Gally was in front of me. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"i don't trust him, Newt, not at all. be careful around him." He looked past me and walked away. Of course he doesn't trust him, he barely trust anyone. Surprised he even trusts me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i was being tuned to face someone. Thomas. 

"Newt do you believe me? Please i swear i'm not lying. I can't lose you as a friend." He spoke frantically. Friend. The word shot at me like a bullet. Just a friend. That's it, nothing more. 

"Don't worry just talking to Minho" i looked him in the eyes. He stood up straight and shook his head okay. He dropped his hand letting it rub on my arm before he pulled away. I held my breath and backed up before finally turning away. ugh this is painful. I told Minho what Thomas told me and all he did was clench his hands into fists. Guessing he doesn't really like Thomas? He told me that we would deal with it tomorrow. I nodded and looked back at Teresa. When Minho Left i leaned down to talk to her. "so you know Thomas.." I searched her face wondering if i could find a hint of anything. She shook her head yes. "how" i said growling with a hint of anger. What's happening to me. I don't think she noticed. When i came back to reality she was staring at me.

"at least you're not screaming at me. I don't know actually. I just know i know him. Worked with him. We're close i guess you can say. I forced another one of my fake smiles. I have to give her a chance. It's not like Tommy likes me anyway so who care if they are in love? I care. My thoughts screamed at me. 

"well we're going to figure this out" I told her to get some rest and i stood up washing the sweat from my face. I slowly walked to nowhere. Just going to walk in circles i suppose. I need to stop these feelings. All they are going to do is bring me down. "Bloody feelings, bloody Thomas, bloody he-" i stopped when i heard someone ask something. It was Tommy asking if i said his name. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"It doesn't matter i guess. I gotta tell you something" he was standing next to me.

"go ahead"

"Okay so i haven't been here long, like at all. But i feel as if i grown extremely close to you. I was thinking. I consider you one of my closest friends and i honestly don't want to lose you. Everyone already hates me here and you don't and a couple other people. But it would hurt if my closet friend left an-" i stopped him. Friend Friend Friend Friend. That is all i heard.

"I know Tommy i won't leave you. Ever." he smiled and we walked together just talking about anything. He doesn't know how much he's killing me.