Chapter 4

I walked over to Thomas. He was still staring at the maze. I stood there waiting till he would notice....He didn't. I tapped him on the shoulder. "Thomas?" i asked quietly. He jumped and turned around with wide eyes. "shit" He mumbled as he held his chest. "you scared me" he smiled. He glanced at the maze then back at me. I'm really terrified about what he's thinking.

"what you thinking about?" i asked without seeming to worried. He looked up with wide eyes. "oh um yeah nothing just looking..at the..GRASS" he screamed a little and bent down to pet the grass. I chuckled or giggled or whatever.

"oh ok" i said looking at the maze. If he ever goes in there i'm going to be scared. I should keep a closer eye on him. I ran my hand through my hair and looked at the maze. I turned and went to walk away. "Newt?" i heard him say. I stopped and turned my head to look at him. "you don't have to worry about me ok" he smiled. I dropped my head and put on a fake smile. I nodded and started to walk away yet again "And Newt?"...i stopped yet again. "Be careful" i smiled and walked to the same tree and sat down. I looked at the sky and saw the light of dusk. I looked down at Thomas to see him shirtless. I stared wide eyed. LIKE DAMN HE HAS MUSCLE. I saw him washing out his shirt which looked like it was covered in food. I saw everyone else laughing with Thomas. He must have spilt his food. "Are you hot or something, your face is red?" i heard chuck ask next to me. I jumped up with shock and looked at him.

"wha-what do you mean?" why am i bloody stuttering. I quickly looked down and covered my face. AGHHH WHY AM I BLUSIHING

SO SORRY ITS SHORT I WILL MAKE IT LONGER NEXT TIME