For the first time in years, Arnav truly felt happiness bubbling through him.

And Khushi – he couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so beautiful – like an angel. She'd always been beautiful to him, but today it was as if all his feelings and thoughts about her had intensified a million times.

It was as if he'd been in a dark cellar, with only a small window allowing light to come through – and suddenly all the walls were broken down, and now it's light everywhere he turns.

It was as though his heart was filled with nothing but love for this one girl, who had come into his life and filled it with the colours of life...

'Khushi' his heart called out.

Khushi, who had been busy, secretly revelling in her success at keeping Sheetal away from Arnav, turned to look at Arnav as though she'd heard him call out to her.

But when she faced Arnav, she was surprised by the look in his eyes.

The way he looked at her made her tingle all over – it made the woman in her feel pride, to know that her man admired her in ways which she had never imagined, but at the same time it made the inexperienced girl in her shy...

Arnav hadn't considered the idea that Khushi might not reciprocate his feelings towards her. It hadn't really occurred to him that she might not want him the way he wanted her.

But when he saw her reaction to his one gaze, he knew.

He knew that he'd never needed to consider that point anyways. He knew that she felt for him the same way he did for her.

Arnav couldn't bear to sit at the table amongst other people when all these revelations were hitting him all at once.

He just wanted to be alone with Khushi.

Of course ASR always gets what he wants, so he stood up abruptly, startling everyone.

"Khushi I need to talk to you," he said, surprising her with his stern tone.

Sheetal who had been upset that Arnav couldn't try her kharela became happy seeing his stern tone towards Khushi.

She had been so focused on her disappointment that she had missed that heated exchange between Arnav and Khushi.

'Maybe Arnav is going to scold Khushi for hurting me,' she thought gleefully.

"Ar-navji?" Khushi said, not sure what she had done wrong within two seconds... He had looked at her like that merely a few moments ago and now he suddenly seemed angry.

"We need to talk," he said roughly, before grabbing her hand and pulling her out of her chair.

"Excuse us," he said to Aman and Sheetal, before dragging Khushi upstairs into the guestroom so they could be alone.

As soon as he closed the door behind them, a confused Khushi asked, "Arnavji what's wron–"

But she couldn't complete her sentence because Arnav had slammed his lips against hers, engulfing her into his arms.

Although Khushi had been taken aback for a moment, it didn't take her long to respond just as eagerly.

And soon their hands were all over each other, desperately trying to get closer as their tongues and lips duelled in passion.

Arnav and Khushi were so lost in each other, that they both completely forgot that they had people waiting for them to return downstairs.

When they eventually pulled away, it took a few moments for them both to come out of the sensual haze that had surrounded them.