Chapter 2 : Rika & Alfred

It was a nice autumn day. Even if it was the end of October it was still pretty warm outside. Your vast back garden was full of colours yellow,orange,brown and red were the dominant ones. You smiled as you stepped on a dry orange-brown leaf,the noise it made always amused you and not only you. Rika and Alfred also found it quite amusing and would not miss a chance to step on any dry leaf they saw. Of course, giving their current status they would often fight and race each other to get to the sacred leaf sooner than the other would. The winner would than remind the loser of their victory , in the end it would result in a fight . Usually the fights were verbal , both of them screaming mean and nasty things at one another but sometimes they would get so angry or say something so bad that the fight would turn into a physical one.

You hated when they fought but there wasn't really much you could do. Compared to them you were small and weak , the only thing you could do was call Sebastian and/or Rina to help stop it. Luckily for everyone the fights never resulted in serious injury and in the end they would get scolded by either Rina or Sebastian, mostly Rina.

"(Y/N) ! (Y/N) ! " you heard someone call your name.

You looked up and saw Rika. She was running to you carrying some sort of item in her hand. When she finally caught up to you she put her hands on her knees and looking at the ground began to breath heavily.

"Ahh...ahhh...ahhh.. you are so fast..ahhh.."

"S-Sorry." you said in a sad voice.You felt bad for making your big sister run so much.

"D-Don't be sad! It was my fault for not being fast! I'm stupid,stupid,stupid . "

This didn't really make you feel any better about this whole situation. It did the complete opposite, made you feel even more guilty.

"What are you doing , you idiot! You are making MY precious little sister sad!" it was Alfred. He ran up and hugged you " Don't worry (Y/N), I'll protect you from that ugly witch.~ " he said with a big smile. His smile made you feel a tiny bit better but...

"YOUR SISTER?! UGLY WITCH?! YOU WANNA GO MATE?! " it angered Rika to no end and it seems that another fight was about to happen.

"Anytime, anyplace bitch! " Alfred carefully placed you on a playground chair before facing Rika.

You knew how this would end but you couldn't get Rina or Sebastian. Rina was with her tutor and Sebastian left to go to the company for reasons you didn't quite understood at the time. The only one who could break them up was you, but how? You can't just run up to them and take them apart, it's impossible.

"Ow! Let go!"

"Make me whore!"

Oh no, they already started. Alfred was pulling Rika by the ponytails and Rika was kicking Alfred wherever her foot could reach. You need to stop them! Right now!

You took all your courage and yelled"STOP THIS!"

Your yell shocked them and they immediately looked at you "(Y/N)..."

"Stop it!Stop it! S-Stop it!" you didn't notice tears began falling out of your eyes. Those tears scared both of them, they made you cry , what awful siblings would make a little sister cry?! Especially someone so precious like you.

"I hate it when you fight! Hate it!Hate it! HATE IT!" you started to cry more. But before you could continue your emotional speech, you got wrapped in something very soft and warm.

Both Rika and Alfred hugged you tight. Rika from the left, Alfred from the right.

"We are so so so sorry, (Y/N)!"cried Alfred.

"We are awful siblings! We made you cry!" cried Rika.

"Could you ever forgive such awful siblings like us!?" they both cried.

This was not what you expected , in fact you never expected this to happen. Rika and Alfred crying and hugging you..TOGETHER?! The world is a mysterious place..

"I-I forgive you! Don't be sad!"you needed to stop them, this was too weird.

After a few minutes they finally stopped and you all headed back inside. As weird as this experience was for you, it did make you happy and gave you hope that maybe..just a little bit..somewhere deep in their hearts , they like each other.

Rika glared at Alfred and whispered "Once (Y/N) is asleep we are finishing this."

Alfred glared back " She will wake up to your dead body."

They continued to glare at one another until..

"Hey look! I have bunny ears!" you used your hands to make it look like you have bunny ears. The only suitable reaction from them was ..

"TOO CUTE!"

"TOO CUTE!"