Chapter 5

"Let us call this Captain's meeting to order!" The Head Captain of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads started the meeting. "Captain Ukitake, tell us what Rukia Kuchiki told you when she came back."

Captain Ukitake stepped forward in his line, "Rukia Kuchiki reported that the Precipice World has seemed to split into two paths, Ichigo Kurosaki was with her and the split up. He has not been seen sense." he stepped back to end his report as Captain Kurosuchi stepped forward, "I have some of my researcher's looking for clues of where the substitute went, but they haven't found anything. I am sure though that it leads into another world far more interesting than our own."

"Thank you Captain Kurosuchi." Head Captain Yamomoto responded.

"Captain Yamomoto, if I may suggest, perhaps we could send a few Soul Reapers to the other side of the Precipice World to find Ichigo Kurosaki?" Ukitake asked.

"No, if Ichigo hadn't found a way back yet then what are the promises of them getting back? We can't risk anymore lives than we already are with the researchers out there." He rejected as Captain Ukitake stepped back once more. "Besides," the Head Captain continued, "Ichigo Kurosaki is special in his own way, he helped us defeated Aizen, and he also defeated Kageroza Inaba before he had a chance to do anymore damage. Ichigo Kurosaki will manage to get out on his own." The room became quiet after his speech.

Toshiro Hytsugaya stepped forward a few seconds, "Head Captain, there are a couple Soul Reapers that we all know will go after Ichigo, after they hear about this, one way or another." a few squad captains nodded knowing.

"Captain Kuchiki, keep Lieutenant Abarai here if possible." Byakuya Kuchiki, captain of squad six, nodded in response, "Captain Ukitake, same with you make sure Rukia Kuchiki stays here and doesn't go after Ichigo Kurosaki."

"Understood Head Captain Yamomoto." Ukitake responded.