Chapter 3

In the Soul's Society, Rukia paces back and forth in front of the Senkimon looking very worried. The squad thirteen captain Jushiro Ukitake came up to her. "Rukia? Are you okay?"

"Oh C-Captain Ukitake... I-I'm fine it's just the Precipice World has split into two... Ichigo and I each took one path and he hasn't come back yet..." She looks down very scared as Captain Ukitake guides her to Squad Seven's captain and head of research and development Myuri Kurosuchi.

"Well what do I owe the pleasure Captain Ukitake?" Sneers Kurosuchi.

"Captain Kurosuchi, Rukia Kuchiki has informed me that the Precipice world has split into two paths, substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki has not returned from going through the second path as of now." Captain Ukitake informs Kurosuchi as he goes through books. "Do you have any idea how this could have happened?"

Kurosuchi looks at Ukitake with a inspired look, "I have no idea how it could have happened, but I find this information to be very intriguing." He smiles like a maniac.

"Captain Ukitake. I know I'm not the Captain or Lieutenant but I'd would advise you tell the other Captains and the Head Captain." Rukia informs him. Her captain nods to her and sends Rukia on her way to her duties as he continues to ask Kurosuchi what's happened.