Chapter 35: Look Who's Back?

Start from the beginning

I stalked into the school, immediately spotting Tooth's rainbow locker. Making my way towards it, someone pushed me against the locker.

"Frost!! I'll have your head for this!!" Aster snarled, gray eyes narrowing.

"Why?!" I exclaimed, pushing back.

"For stealing my girl!!" He shouted.

"How come everyone knows about this except the one person who's supposedly responsible for this scandal?" I responded.

"I warned you, Frost! Right when we hung up yesterday!!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?! We never spoke yesterday!! I was at.... I was with...." I said. "I can't remember."

"What?! What do you mean, you can't remember?" He said, eyebrows raised.

"I can't."

"Whatever, Frost, just keep your hands off Tooth." He warned.

"Trust me, I will if she will." I responded.

"I'm gonna go talk to her now, have you spoken to Elsa? She was the one who told me..."

"Yea, she just screamed Bloody Murder at me." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. "Listen, I've got to get to Math, see you later, man."

"Yea, ditto...." He responded, his eyes on Heather Hofferson, Astrid Hofferson's -adopted- sister.

"Heather Hofferson, eh?" I teased, as a faint blush formed on his cheeks.

"Wh-what? I-I have no c-clue what the heck you're talking about!!"

Slamming his locker, he messily put on his backpack and hopped away. I chuckled to myself. When will he learn?

Aster always had a knack for picking girls who had crushes on other boys.

Eris had a slight crush on Sinbad.
Tooth always had a crush on me.

And then there's Heather.

She's a flirt.

Flirts with Snoutlout, Fishlegs and now Aster.

And she only just moved here.

There was always something fishy about her. I'm not buying her innocent facade for one second, I thought as I watched Heather wave at me innocently. Here she comes.

"Hi, I'm Heather... I couldn't help notice that you were staring at me...." trailed Heather, apparently lost in thought.

HEATHER POV

I stared at his face, taking every little detail.

The snowflake design in his eyes, the way he messes up his hair, and his little smirk.

"Jack Frost, pleasure is mine." He said, winking at me.

"I know who you are, you're the school flirt." I faked a blush and looked down at my feet. "Listen, I just moved here from Berk and since I'm adopted -and Astrid hates me- would you mind showing me around??"

ELSA POV

I can't believe my eyes!! Jack's already flirting with Heather!!!

I broke up with him, what 5 minutes ago? I shook my head. I thought I could trust him. His eyes met mine. Quickly, I walked straight past him. I should of realized this when Rapunzel came.