The Surprise

A/N

Hey guys, I'm back! I decided to update this story since no one would give me some ideas so i hope u guys enjoy this chapter! I will be updating tonight or tomorrow! Love y'all! Enjoy!

Slim POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I smiled as I looked down at Cassie sleeping beautifully. She was so beautiful. I got out of bed without waking her up and took a shower. Then, I dried off and put on a outfit (in multimedia). I brushed my teeth and washed my face then made my way to give Cass a kiss on the cheek. I was going shopping for a promise ring for Cassie...

At the mall...

I went inside a store called K Jewelers. I walked up to the front desk and a lady with brunette hair and a hour glass figure was at the desk.

"Hello, my name is Kay Jewel. I'm the owner of this store. How may i help you?" she asked me.

"Hello Kay. My name is Slim and I would like to give my girlfriend a promise ring. Her favorite color is red and she loves Sapphires as rings. Do u think u could give me a red Sapphire ring that says "I love you " in cursive?" i asked her.

"Of course i can. We have any kind of rings your heart desires. Wait right here, I'll be back in 10 minutes. " she said, as she went to the back of the store.

I sat down in a chair and got a text. It was from Cassie.

Cassie❤: Hey baby. Where r u?

Slim: It's a surprise, i can't tell you. But i bet you'll love it!❤

Cassie ❤: Ok, I'll see u later. I love you so much!

Slim: I love you more baby!
Seen at 3:50pm

"Excuse me sir, here's your ring right here. Do u like it?" kay asked me.

"Hmmm. I love it Kay! How much?" i asked.

"$1200." she said.

"Ok. Here u go." i said as i gave her the money and she handed me the ring.

Back at their house...

Cassie POV

I was in the kitchen eating brunch when Slim walked in. I got up and gave him a hug and kiss.

"Hey baby. What's the surprise?" i asked him.

"First, sit down and close your eyes." he said. I obeyed and closed my eyes.

"Ok, now open em." he said.

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful ring ever in his hands!

"This is a promise ring for you. That u will promise to love me through everything, good and bad. You'll never let me go and we will love and cherish each other every single day that I'm with you. Do you promise me this?" he asked me while holding my side with one of his hands and the ring in the other.

By now i was crying tears of joy. I nodded my head yes and he slipped the ring on my middle finger. I'm officially his now. We hugged and I gave him multiple kisses. I was happy.

"Hey, can we have a sleepover tonight? Just me and you?" he asked me.

"Of course. What would we do though?" i asked him.

"We could watch movies all night while being cuddled up to each other and eat snacks and play videogames and talk about anything. What do you say?" he asked.

"Sounds like fun! I'm in, but we could ask Swae to join us with his girl, Tammy?" i asked.

"Yea, we could do that. It'll be fun! Then me and Tammy can have girl talk while y'all boys do what y'all do best. Ok?" i said.

"Yea, let's go to the store to get some things first. Get ready."

"Ok." i gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then I went to go get ready for the day....