Chapter 5- Making Up

Swae POV

After I finished my blunt and drink, I called Cassie. She picked up the phone on the third ring.
Cassie- Hello?
Me- Listen Cassie. It was me that made my brother go to the strip club and get drunk and stuff. I tried to get him to have some fun but he wasn't feeling it so he went home. Then i bought 2 girls to our house and left him and that girl alone with him in his room before you came. He didn't do anything, it was all my fault. I'm so sorry Cassie.
Cassie- How could you Swae? I thought we were friends??
Me- I know and I'm sorry. We are still friends and I want to make it up to you guys. Can you please come over?
Cassie- I don't know...
Me- Please?? I'm begging you!
Cassie- Ok, fine
Me- Yes, alright. Come here right away please...

Ens of conversation

I hung up the phone and went to tell Slim. I knocmed on his door. He been in the room all day.
Me- Ayy, bro. I got some good news
Slim- Go away... *sniffle*
Me- No, not until you let me talk to you. Please?
Slim- *sigh* fine, come in...
I opened the door and walked in. He was laying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling. I sat at the edge of the bed and sighed.
Me- Ok, look. I'm really sorry bro, I talked to Cassie and she's on her ay right now to talk to you. Can you ever forgive me?
Slim- I don't know... I'll have to think about it.
Me- Ok, but I'll leave you alone so you and Cassie can talk. Hope it works out bro... I sighed and walked out the door. When I was about to go in my room, the door bell rang. I walkdd downstairs and opened it. It was...

Ok, that's it for now. I'll try to update tomorrow when i wake up. And thanks for voting for my story and commenting. Bye