At The Studio

Slim POV

I was at the studio with Swae when our manager came in, Mike Will Made It and some girls.

"Hope y'all got something new to record today." he said, as he gave us dap

"Yeah, we do. Listen to this." Swae said.

The music dropped and Swae started rapping.

"Up like Donald Trump. Up, up. Now you done fucked up. Up. Up like Donald Trump, chains just like nunchucks. She gone chew you up, twerk like she from Russia. Don't get me wild up, soldiers at a ten hut. Look what you done done, now you done fucked up. Up like Donald Trump, chains look like nunchucks. She gone chew you up, twerk like she from Russia. Don't get me wild up, soldiers at a ten hut. Look what you done done, now you done fucked up.
Read my lips, handle my own stunts. Bitch want to go on a date, pull up to sun dress. Wear my hat to the front, like a driver truck. Like I drive a truck, all white bently truck. ATM go nuts, I do what I want. I say what I want. I grew up on pop, cush smell just like mustard. Turn it in to dust, man my style is tough. Y'all hos throw that pussy. Twerk like she from Russia, tried hard not to love her. But she so damn bad, I might have to cuff her. Rock like Billy Ray, that's a nigga idol. Screaming like the bible..."

Cassie POV

I was at home, getting ready to go over Slim and Swae studio to hear them rap. I got out the shower, dried off and put on a red sun dress with black flats. Then I curled my hair.

I grabbed my phone, and purse. I was on my way to the studio.

At the Studio

I walked in and seen some girl all over Slim. WTF?!

I cleared my throat to get their attention. When Slim turned to see me, he jumped up and pushed the girl away from him.

"How could you Aaquil? You said you would never hurt me?" I said, as tears started to come down my cheeks.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like!" he said, coming up to me.

"Really? Well, it looks to me like you were kissing some bitch ass slut knowing you had a girlfriend!" I yelled.

He tried to touch me, but I smacked his hand away. I ran away and got into my car, with Slim chasing after me.

"Please let me explain!" he shouted.

I ignored him, as I drove back home, crying and heart broken. How could he do this to me whrn we only been dating for a week now? And he said he would never hurt me! I was bawling my eyes out when I got home. I ran to my room, and locked the door. I cried myself to sleep...

Slim POV

I can't believe I did that to my baby. See what had happened was, this girl was trying to kiss me, but I was pushing her away. Then when Cassie came, I got distracted and she kissed me right in front of her. I should smack that hoe, but I won't. I sighed as I went back to the recording room. Swae and Mike were looking at me. Swae was shaking his head, and Mike looked confused.

"I'll see y'all later, I got to make things right..." I said, as I grabbed my stuff and went to my car.

At Cassie house

I rang the doorbell, and waited.

"What?" Cassie said, in a cracked voice.

"Special delivery." I said, disguising my voice so she wouldn't know it's me.

The door opened, and Cassie loked... Let's just say, she had red puffy eyes, and stained cheeks.
She tried to close the door, but my foot was in the way.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you..." She said, as she ran back upstairs.

I followed her and grabbed her by waist, gently. I looked into her eyes as I said, "Please, listen. That girl tried coming on to me. I was pushing her away when you came in. I looked at you, and I thought that you were beautiful! She kissed me, but i didn't kiss back. I was distracted and I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

"...I don't know, you said that you would never hurt me! You broke my heart! How could I-" She started to say, but I cut her off by kissing her passionately. It lasted for about 10 minutes, until I pulled apart.

"...I forgive you..." she said, as she looked down, blushing and smiling.

"Good, now how about we watch a couple movies?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice..." she said.

We walked to her room and she layed down on the bed as I chose a movie. It was Blade. I turned off the lights, and cuddled next to Cassie. I kissed her on the forehead, as the movie began to play. I'm so sorry Cassie...

Well, that was a close one! Don't forget to comment and vote guys! Thank y'all!