Chapter 6- Conflict Resolved

Swae POV
I went downstairs to open the door and it was Cassie. I smiled and let her in. She looked like she been crying because of the smeared eye liner all over her face and red, puffy eyes.
Me: He's in his room...
Cassie- Ok, thanks...

Slim POV

I wa still crying over this situation with Cassie. How was I going to make her forgive me? Their was a knock on the door and I went to open it. Standing their was Cassie with smeared mkeup and red, puffy eyes. I let her in and closed the door.
Me: I'm so so sorry Cassie, It wasn't my fault. It was Swae's. He-
I got cut off by her kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes until she broke it apart.
Cassie- I forgive you because I know it wasn't your fault. And I always will want to be your best friend. I'm sorry for not letting you explain.
Me: I forgive you, and I'm sorry for all that happened. We still best friends?
Cassie POV
Me: Yes, till the end.
I hugged and kissed him one last time. We sat on the bed and he said "You want to watch a movie with me and spend the night?"
Me: Yeah... I missed you Aaquil
Slim: I missed you too, I was crying. And I never cry unless it's something serious like this. That's because I care about you...
Aww, he really does care about me. I love him so much.
He put in Friday After Next and I got in the bed. He turned off the light and we cuddled together. I wws laying on hos chest with him under me and his arms wrapped around me. I smiled to myself. I should really tell him how I feel about him. I sat up and sighed.
Me: Slim, there's something I need to say...
Slim: You can tell me anything
Me: Ok, ever since we meet at the mall... I had the biggest crush on you. And we become best friends then my love for you grew. I love you Aaquil...
Slim: I love you too Cassie, I had a crush on you since we met at the mall. And there's something I want to ask you...
Cassie: Yes?
Slim: Will you be my.girlfriend?
Me: Yes!
I was so happy I told him how i felt and we in a relationship now!

Slim POV
I can't believe she's finally my girlfriend! I'm so happy. I pulled her close to me and kissed her so passionately. I pulled apart and we continued watching the movie still cuddling together. Tonight was perfect! Eventually we fell asleep...

Ok, this is an update for ya guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be up tomorrow night. Slim and Cassie finally got together, and everything worked out well! I'm so happy for them. Please tell me what you guys think in the comments! Remember to vote! Oh, can you guys please read my new story called The Jackson 5: An American Dream? It's in My Works on my profile. And can you all read my friend's books called Changing for the better and Babby Daddies(A Mindless Behavior story) by bubbleszs. Thank you so much. Bye guys, love ya!