The Date Part 1

Slim POV

I woke up and smiled. Cassie was laying on my chest. I got out of bed quickly and quietly so I wouldn't wake Cassie up. I was going to surprise her today with our date. It was going to be at a new restaurant called Lola Paluza(made up). It was a fancy restaurant with the finest dishes and music. Anyways, I took a shower, dried off, and put on a tux for today. Oh, then we were going to the beach after the restaurant. I grabbed a duffel bag, put me a pair of boxers and grabbed Sierra swim suit. It was red, white, and blue. I put that and some towels in the duffel bag. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed for the restaurant to make reservations...

Cassie POV

I woke up by myself. Slim wasn't next to me. Where is he? I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up first. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I got a text from Slim. It said

I know you're wondering where I am. It's a surprise though. I left you $300 on the dreser by the tv, so you can pick out a dress and a pair of heels from the mall. And you could also get your hair and nails done too. I'll have a limo come and pick you up at 6:30 tonight. Oh, and take Swae with you so you guys could work things out. I love you Cassie. ❤

I smiled to myself as I read the last part of the text. He's so sweet. I picked out some acid washed pants, a white tank top, and my white Nike shoes. I put that on and put my hair up into a messy bun. I then went to Swae room. I knocked on it and he answered with a smile on his face.

"Hey Cassie. You and Slim made up?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I thibk he's taking me out on a date. Look." I say showing him the text Slim sent me.

He smiled and said, "Alright. We going to the mall today. Let me get ready first."

I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I made me a parfait. With yogurt, some fruit which was strawberry, kiwi, and bananas. I ate and looked on my Instagram and Facebook. I had 2 new followers, FungSwae and Jxm C Hammer, Swae and Slim. I followed them back. Then Swae came down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go." he said, as we made our way to his car. We hopped in and he played Lit Like Bic. Yes, this my song.

At the mall...

We went to Charlotte Rousse to look for a dress and heels. I found one that was red(my favorite color) and it went to my middle thigh and it was also strapless. I went to go try it on and showed it to Swae.

"What do you think Swae?" I asked him, doing a full 360.

His mouth was hanging open and I closed it back up.

"You look beautiful Cassie. Slim is very lucky to have you." he said.

"Awww, thanks." I said. I decided on getting this dress and some black pumps and some earrings, a necklace, and ankle necklace.

"Let me pay." Swae said.

"Ok." I said as I put the stuff on the table so the lady behind the desk could ring the stuff.

"That'll be $20.45." The lady said. Swae gave her a 20 and 5 dollar bill and the lady gave me the bag.

"Keep the change." Swae said.

"Thanks." the lady said, as we exited the store. We went to Claire's, so I could get my neclaces and earrings. Swae payed for the accessories and we drove back to they house. It was now 4:50. I had 2 hours to get ready. I forgot to get my hair and nails done. I went to Swae room and he was laying on his bed, I guess thinking about something.

"Swae, can you take me to the hair and nails salon on 64? I forgot to get my hair and nails done." I said/ asked.

"Yeah, leggo." he said, grabbing his car keys and phone.

At the shop

I was getting my nails did first with the color red and a heart in the middle of my big finger. That was done, then they curled my hair and added a bang. I was looking fire. Once again, Swae payed them and we went back home so I could get ready. It was now 5:30. I had an hour to get ready. I played ComeGet Her by Swae and Slim as I put on the red dress and my black pumps along with my necklace, earrings, and ankle necklace. I put on some makeup, consisting of the smokey eye look, black lipstick, blush, and I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was stunning! I took a couple pictures and decided to nkt post them on Instagram because it would spoil my surprise. I will put them up later, after the date... Someone knocked on the door and I tirned the music off. It was Swae.

"Your-" he was cut off by staring at me.

I smiled and said, "I know I look beautiful. The limo is here?" I asked.

He said, "Yeah, I'll walk you out." As he grabbed my hand and lead me to the limo outside. I hugged Swae and said, "Thanks for paying for my stuff."

"No problem. Oh, and are we cool now?" he asked.

I smiled and said, " Yeah, we good. See you later Swae."

"Have fun, but not to much fun." he said as he wwnt back into the house.

I playfully rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat as the driver drove to his destination.

Well, this is the end of this chapter. Next chapter will be up tomorrow night If I get at least 5 votes and some feedback in the comments. Can y'all please check out my new book The Jackson 5: An American Dream in My Works on my profile? Please? Thank you so much for reading and voting for my story guys! Love ya, Peace!