Chapter 3

Cassie POV

I woke up in Slim's arms. Ok guys, i have to tell you something, but y'all got to keep it a secret. Ok, I like Slim. I don't know why, well maybe it's because he's been a gentlemen to me and he's cute too. Anyways, I got out of his bed and used the bathroom. I washed my hands and walked back into the room. Slim was up on his phone.
Me: hey Slim, can you drop me off at my house?
Slim: Yeah, come on.
We got in his car and we drove off.

Infront of Cassie house

We pulled up to my house and I turned to look at Slim
Me: I had fun yesterday
Slim: I did too, getting to know you better...
Me: Yeah, I better get going. I'll text you later, okay?
Slim: Yeah, see you later
I gave him a hug and got out the car. I went in my house, upstairs to my room. I took a good 10 minute shower and dried off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then i picked out this (outfit in multimedia) and put it on. I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my phone and got in my bed. I checked Instagram and Facebook. Nothing interesting. I turned my tv on to Wild N Out, my favorite show. (It really is my favorite). I fell asleep ten minutes later...

Slim POV

I walked inside our mansion and went to my brother room. I needed to talk to him. He was listening to music, writing in something. I tapped him on the shoulder.
Me: Ayye, can i talk to you for a sec?
Swae: Yeah man, what's up?
Me: I think I'm in love with Cassie
Swae: What?
Me: I said i think I'm in love with Cassie! I need help.
Swae: Of course you do, and I'll help you get over this
Me: how?
Swae: I got it all covered
Me: Ok...

This is all i could come up with for now guys. Peace ✌