The Date-Part 2

Slim POV

I waited for Cassie at the front emtrance of the restaurant. A couple minutes later, the limousine pulled up and out came Cassie looking beautiful as ever. I smiled as I made my way to her. I gave her a hug and kiss as we went inside the restaurant and took our seats. I made a reserved booth for us at the back of the restaurant so the paparazzi wouldn't disturb us.

"You look so beautiful tonight Cassie." I said as she blushed and looked down.

"Thank you, your brother paid for everything when we went to the mall, and I still have the $300 you gave me." she said.

"Yeah, I told him to go to the mall with you so y'all can make up for what he did. But him paying for you was his idea." I said, holding her hands.

"Oh, well we are-" she was cut off.

"Hello, welcome to La Plaza. Would you like to order now?" A waitress asked with a smile. Her name was Liz, it said on her name tag.

"Yes, I would like spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread." Cassie said.

"Something to drink?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll have a pepsi." Cassie said.

"And what- OMG, you're Slim Jimmy from Rae Sremmurd!" she said, smiling.

"Yes, but can you not tell anybody I'm here? It would ruin our date." I said/ asked.

"Ok, I'm sorry. *clears throat* what would you like to order?" she asked.

"Same thing as her." I said.

"Ok, your food will be ready in 10 minutes. Oh, could I have your autograph?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "sure." I signed a napkin and gave it to her. She smiled as she walked away.

"Well, that was wierd, for me..." Cassie said.

"Yeah, I'm used to that now. Sorry for that though." I said, smiling.

"It's OK, you look very nice tonight Aaquil." Cassie said.

"Thanks, I love your hair baby. You look so beautiful." I said as I leaned in to kiss Cassie.

She leaned in and kissed me back. Then she pulled away. We both smiled at each other. The waitress came with our food and drinks. We dug into our food, talking and eating.

"This is good." I said.

"Yes, it is." Cassie agreed.

We ate our food, then I payed for it and we left in the limo.

"We are going somewhere else too." I said.

"Where?" Cassie asked.

"It's a surprise. " I said.

She sighed as she said, "Fine. I like suprises."

At the beach

We were walking on the shoreline at the beach, hand in hand. I had the dufflebag with me, and I also had the beach reserved only for us to.

"What's in that bag?" Cassie asked.

"Well, I brung our swim suits. I reserved this whole beach for us tonight." I said, setting the bag down.

"Really? You didn't have to do all this for me. I'm not that special..." Cassie said, looking down.

I walked up to her, lifting her head up with my finger.

"You are special to me, and I wanted to do this for you. So, get changed into your swim suit." I said.

"Ok.." she said, getting her swim suit and changing. I changed into my swimming trunks and I grabbed her hand as I led her to the water.

"Do you trust me Cassie?" I asked her. She nodded her head and said, "Yes..."

I grabbed her by her waist and we were now in the middle of the beach, in the water, just looking at each other. She was holding on to me tightly, with a scared look on her face.

"I can't swim Aaquil..." she said.

"It's OK, I got you." I said, holding her closer to me. She looked into my eyes, then we both slowly leaned in. We were kissing for what seemed like forever.... I never wanted this kiss to end.

Cassie POV

We were kissing in the middle of the beach. It was so romantic, I love Aaquil so much. We broke the kiss and we smiled at each other.

"I love you Cassie. I would never do anything to hurt you." Aaquil said.

"I love you too, and I would never do anything to hurt you too." I said.

We were just looking at each other as the calm waves swayed us back and forth. I was still a little scared of being in the water, but I know Aaquil wouldn't let me go. Slim started rubbing his hands through my hair and I put my hands around his neck. He was kissing my neck too, as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I want you now, Cassie." Aaquil said.

I don't want to give myself up on the first date, so I said, "I know you want me, but I don't want to give myself up on the first date..." I sighed as I looked down.

He said, "Hey, it's OK. I'll wait for you when you're ready." he fake smiled as he put me down, still holding on to me..

"Are you ok? I'm sorry..."I started to say.

"It's ok, I'm fine. I think we should go now..." he said, holding my hand as we made our way to the shore. I was looking down and started to get upset at myself. Slim handed me a towel and I dried off, then put my dress and heels back on. We walked to the limo in silence. We got in the limo, and I looked out the window. We drove to his house and went upstairs to his room. We changed into some comfortable clothes and got in the bed. I was on the left side, and he was on the right. I turned to him and said, "I'm sorry Aaquil. Please don't be mad at me..."

"I'm not mad at you baby, come here." he said. I scooted closer to him.

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" I asked.

"I'm sure, now let's go to sleep." he said, as he turned the lights off and we fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Hey, how was the chappie? I hope y'all like it as much as I did. Leave feedback and vote you guys, thanks.