Chapter ten

Mariska's POV

My hands were soon red and aching from rolling so much dough flat with the rolling pin, and I began to whine, "Kelli, my hands hurt!"

Kelli looked up from from the the recipe, and sighed loudly. "You do know you could've stopped two batches ago, right?"

My eyes widen, and I drop the pin onto the counter. "No I didn't!"

"Well, maybe if you counted the batches, you would have realized that you're only throwing a small party, not a party for the entire kingdom."

"What do we do with all this extra dough?" I asked.

"Since you made extra, we make more cookies," she said smugly.

~()~

When we finally finished, I went back to my room and began to look for what I should wear. My eyes scanned the wardrobe.

"Mistress, I'll find a dress for you. You have a visitor."

I turned around to see Kelli with Christopher behind her.

"Of course. Christopher, walk with me."

I traded spots with Kelli, and I began walking down the hall. "So, why have you come before the party?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you a question."

I waited a while for him to ask the question, but I eventually had to verbally cue it.

"What's your question?"

We were in the balcony now, and I could see the sun light in his eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

What was there: a sequel to I'm the Queen Dammit!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara