The Wooden Spoon

jjjjjjjj

Chapter One

Mariska's hand trailed up Kelli's thigh as Kelli panted heavily. Kelli's hands were placed on the back of Mariska's neck, and her legs were wrapped around her hips. Mariska pulled her fingers away from Kelli's entrance and kissed Kelli on the lips lightly.

"That was amazing," Kelli breathed, her body still covered in a thin layer on sweat. Mariska smiled and brushed some blonde hairs out of Kelli's face.

"It was," Mariska smiled as she placed sloppy kisses up and down the side of Kelli's neck. "Can I tell you something?"

Kelli nodded and Mariska leaned down to Kelli's ear. (IT'S ABOUT TO GET SEXY UP IN HERE, BRUH). "You were so tight that I could barely use two fingers."

Kelli's eyes widened as she slapped Mariska's arm playfully, "Mariska!"

"Don't worry; you're my dirty secret, so I won't tell anyone."

Kelli still stared at her with big eyes until Mariska's third finger found Kelli's clit and she jumped. "Maybe you should try harder next time."

This time Mariska was the one left speechless, and Kelli bit her lip as Mariska pushed her finger into Kelli. Kelli let out a whine as Mariska pulled her finger out.

Kelli closed her eyes tightly, and then she was in a dark room once she reopened her eyes. She looked down and she was still clothed, and she looked to her side to see Mariska asleep with her arms above her head. So in a nutshell, they were both clothed, Mariska was asleep, Kelli had been dreaming, and they still hadn't had sex yet.

Kelli turned onto her back and groaned into her pillow. She had been having these dreams every night lately. Kelli and Mariska had planned on their first time being after Julia left, but Julia had managed to ruin that plan. Now, Mariska was holding off because she didn't want to hurt or bring back bad memories. If only Mariska understood that Kelli wasn't like her, and her experience with Julia didn't scare her that way it did with Mariska.

Kelli flipped onto her back before falling asleep again.

In the morning, Kelli woke up to an empty bed, and her glasses gone. Kelli stood up, and made her way down to the kitchen. Mariska was at the stove, with Kelli's glasses on, and egg on her arm.

"Trying to make breakfast again, Mariska?" Kelli asked as the burning smell hit her.

"Trying is definitely the right word; how does one make breakfast?"

"They put the kitchenware down and let their butlers do it for them," Kelli answered, taking the wooden spoon out of Mariska's hand, "Now shoo before I spank you with this."

"Ooh, maybe I'll stay a while," Mariska smirked.

"You're so gross, just let me clean up and make us some food," Kelli sighed, taking the pan off the burner.

"But you still love me."

"Maybe, I haven't decided on that yet."

Mariska stopped and dramatically dropped her jaw, "Kelli, I am hurt!"

Kelli put the things in her hand down and came over to Mariska. "Maybe I'll make it up to you tonight."

Mariska looked down at Kelli. "Kelli..."

"Mariska, I'm fine. I just want to show you how ready I am. I want you."

"Bring the spoon."

"I'm not bringing the spoon."

"I want the spoon."

"I want to leave the spoon in here."

"Then we'll do it in here."

"Mariska, I'm not spanking you with a spoon."

"But it's kinky."

"You're kinky, now go sit down and think about how to use a spoon properly.

Author's Note: So it's just a beginning chapter, I hope you like it!

-SFU