I walked away from him and back inside.

****

We said our goodbyes and got in the car. Hunter gave a sign to one of his men to follow us.

I rolled my eyes.

We never needed this. He so wants to control everything. I saw Jason wave at Hunter and Bryan as I rolled up his window and started driving away from the house.

****

I bathed Jason as soon as we got home and put him to bed and showered too before doing the same.

Jason looked so happy today that I don't regret him meeting them. He always only had a mother. Now he has a whole family. I wouldn't hesitate doing it again, just to see him this happy.

A tear dropped from my eyes and on my pillow as I thought about my mom and stepfather. How my mother kicked me out and my stepfather kept calling a whore when everything happened, even after I told her I was pregnant.

He was there using all my father's fortune. It's been five years since the last time I saw my mother and I can't even hate her.

I can't. She's my mother no matter what.

I just layed on my bed and suddenly started thinking of how I met Hunter.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

**FLASHBACK**

I hurried out of the classroom. It was my senior year and I am hating every second of it.

I literally ran out of class when classes were over I had to hurry to meet with Hannah for lunch.

I quickly got in my car and drove away from this hell.

I got to the address she gave me, parked my car and got out in a rush.

She texted me ten minutes ago but I ignored knowing how impatient she was.

I was running inside the place when I bumped into someone's hard back. I whimpered and closed my eyes rubbing my nose.

Ouch?

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I left my nose and looked up to see a man staring right back at me.

"Are you okay?" He said and my mouth almost dropped at how deep his voice was.

I looked up at him as he did the same. His look was hard, making made me take a small step back from him.

Wow. This man is gorgeous.

I shook my head.

"Yeah. I'm sorry". I apologized. "Excuse me". I sighed walking past him and toward Hannah.

She looked behind me and then back at me as I took a sit.

"Sorry for being late."

"What was that?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"What?". I asked looking at the menu and straightening my dress.

"You ran into Hunter Knight". She said smirking. "His family owns an armament company". I looked at her confused.

She sighed shaking her head.

"Stella, your father did some business with him a few years ago. I saw it in the internet". She said casually taking a sip of her drinks.
"Remember we were fourteen and this man and his father were at your house for dinner but you were punished in your room so we didn't meet them". She explained and I looked at her weirdly.

"I don't remember that". I said rolling my eyes.

She rolled hers too than suddenly pinch my hand hard. I yelped and glared at her.

"What the f-". She cut me off excitedly.

"Look he is staring at you. Look!" She said looking at a random table.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see him looking at me intently from his table where he was with two other men still with this hard expression on his face. I looked at him for a couple of seconds before turning back to Hannah.

"I don't know what you're talking about". I said as the waiter came to us.

**FLASHBACK**