Love Me

*Kaylee*

I slammed my laptop down. Brayden is the boy who kidnapped me.

I remember his face from the picture my father showed me.

"Kaylee, are you okay?" My dad said knocking
"Yes I'm fine, just dropped my laptop on accident!" I yelled out
"Alright well come downstairs we have guests." He said
"Alright," I said before changing into a more presentable outfit.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. There was a man and a lady on the couch opposite of my dad.

"Kaylee, come have a seat," my dad smiled
"Okay," I said as I sat and crossed one leg over the other
"My name is Bill Boom. I am one of the top five music producers in the world." He said shaking my hand
"And I'm his assistant, Sherri," the woman said shaking my hand
"Nice to meet you," I said smiling
"Kaylee, Mr. Boom wants to sign you, he listened to the song you recorded earlier and he said he loved it so much that he needed to come see you now." My dad said and I was shocked
"You have amazing potential Kaylee. You could go on world tours! Have so many fans!" Bill said
"I- uh- that would be amazing!" I said cheerfully
"So I talked to your father. He said that you could come down to my recording studio and record a few songs. We are going to make you a star. Whata'ya say?" He asked and I looked at my dad and back to him
"Of course!" I said
"Wonderful! You'll be staying in an apartment right next to the studio. I will have a limo come pick you up tomorrow morning. Ta-Ta." He said before leaving
"Oh my goodness!" I said happily
"Go pack!" My dad said happily and I nodded.

I ran upstairs. I quickly packed two suitcases. I was so ready for this.

Think about it. I might be famous. Tons of screaming fans. Amazing.

I got in the shower and then cleaned myself. I got dressed in some pajamas.

I sat on my bed and put in some headphones. I was curious.

I went onto YouTube and searched up 'TheCampingRusher'. I clicked on his channel and scrolled through a few videos.

Who's 'MCKaylee'? I clicked on the video.

"Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome back to another episode of the Cube. Today I am joined with the one and only-" Brayden's voice said before he was cut off... By me?
"The amazing, beautiful, and talented Queen!" I yelled.

I paused it. Was it me? No.

Maybe someone who just sounded like me. I clicked on the description. Then the link to her channel.

I clicked on the latest video. "My past and Secrets". My face. My voice.

It was me.

Was I a youtuber? Why would my dad hide that from me?

I continued the video. I listened to every single point.

___

I closed my laptop. Everything my dad said was a lie. Come on Kaylee think. You have to remember!

Maybe if I- no that's stupid. How do I get in contact with Brayden?!

I groaned in frustration. I need to figure this out. Now.

I went on his last video. It was from a while ago. I clicked on the description.

I clicked his Twitter. I wrote his name down. Then I went to my video.

Clicked on the description. Clicked on my Twitter and wrote the name down.

I went onto Twitter and typed in the username. Think Kaylee.

What would your password be. Something important to the old me.

Maybe Brayden's name. Nope. Maybe Canada. Nope. Wait I got it! Riley!

I typed in his name and I got in. Wow Kaylee. Very elaborate password.

I quickly typed.

@/MCKaylee: I'm alive. @/TheCampingRusher I need to talk now!

I added the I'm alive part because a lot of my followers were asking if I died.

Almost immediately I got a DM from Brayden.

From Brayden: KAYLEE!

To Brayden: Hey, listen. I lost my memory. I don't know you personally. I don't know my past. All I know is the stuff from my last video. I didn't even know I was a youtuber.

From Brayden: You don't remember anything?

To Brayden: No. All I know is that my dad lied to me. I know you didn't try to kidnap me. Do you know Bill Boom?

From Brayden: Yea, he's a great music producer!

To Brayden: Good. I'm going to his studio in the morning. I'm staying at an apartment right next to it and my dad won't be there. I expect to see you there.

From Brayden: I'll be there. I know you don't remember it but your dad kidnapped you. I'll explain tomorrow. I love you. Even if you don't love me.

I then logged out of Twitter and cleared my history.

I shut my laptop off and set it on my desk. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I need to know what happened. I pulled the blanket over my head.

I closed my eyes and pushed all my thoughts out of my head.

___

"Thank you!" I said to the driver as he left me at my hotel.

I looked up at the big building across from the studio. I dragged my suitcase behind me into the nice building.

"Hello. I don't really know what room I have. But I was told I have a reservation here." I smiled
"Name please," the lady said not even looking at me
"Kaylee Jackson," I said and her head snapped towards me
"Oh my! Welcome! We'll have your bags taken up right away. Here's your keys!" She said fumbling and then handing them to me
"Thank you," I smiled
"No thank you," she said before a guy came and grabbed my bag and put it on a rack
"Follow me," he smiled as we went into the elevator
"Thank you," I said as he showed me where my room was and handed me my bag
"You're welcome , Miss Jackson," he said before leaving.

I opened up my door. Holy macaroni.

This place was huge! Huge, and gorgeous!

I walked inside. This was like a house! There were two stories. Two bedrooms. An office. A living room. A kitchen. A bathroom.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered
"Hello Kaylee, this is Bill. Can you come to the studio after you get settled in?" He asked
"Yes! I'm on my way!" I said
"Great! Love you!" He said before hanging up.

Love you? Whatever. I left my suitcase and slid my key in my pocket before leaving.

_____
A/N: Hello! How did you like this chapter? What should I add to make it better?

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

I love you all so much! Have a great flanking day!