Kidnapped

Edited

*Kaylee*

"I'm not leaving," he said stopping me from shutting the door
"You're not welcome here. You're not my father anymore!" I screamed trying to shut the door with all my might
"Kaylee what's going on!" Ryan yelled from upstairs
"Hel-" I screamed before he put his hand around my mouth
"Shut up, little girl!" He said before successfully getting through the door
"Kaylee- oh my god! Don't touch her you bastard!" Brayden screamed walking in
"I remember you, Branden right?" He smirked
"It's Brayden, now let her go." He said running over
"Come any closer I'll break her neck," he said as tears formed in my eyes
"No you won't," Mitchell said coming down the stairs followed by everyone else.

I was freaking out on the inside but paralyzed on the outside. I couldn't think straight.

What do I do? I started shaking. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to think clearly.

Bite him. Kick him. Elbow him. Or do all three. I opened my eyes again and bit his hand.

He shouted and grabbed his hand, I elbowed him before turning around and kicking him in his balls.

"Someone call the cops," I said shaking before Brayden came up and pulled me away from him
"Are you okay," he asked
"I- I don't know," I said shaking
"Give me the girl and no one gets hurt!" He boomed and I spun around to see him holding Zack's arms behind his back and a knife held against his neck
"NO!" I screamed
"Kaylee were not giving you to him," Parker said
"I'm not letting Zack get hurt because of me, you'll find me. I know you will. I love you all. Please, save me," I said before pecking Brayden on the lips and walking over to my father before they could protest
"Ha. They won't get to save you," he said grabbing my arm
"Let go of him," I said talking about Zack
"Why would I let go of him when he's so important to you, he will be joining you on your way to death," he said before dragging the both of us to a black van with no license plate.

He threw us in the back of the van together. Brayden and Ryan tried running out to save us but he had gotten in the car and driven off before they could even come near the van.

"Zack, I'm so sorry," I whispered
"Don't be, id rather be here with you than have you go by yourself," he said
"Shut up," he snapped from the front of the van.

I looked around. Nothing. There was nothing in the van.

I got on my knees slowly and tried to see if there was anything in reach for me to grab. I kept eye contact with the mirror to make sure he wasn't looking.

His eyes glazed over mine and then he slammed on the breaks. I flew forward and hit the seats in front of me.

He got out and opened the doors. He had two white cloths.

"Goodnight," he smirked before putting one on my mouth and nose and Zacks mouth and nose.

___

I woke up to Zack hitting my leg with his shoe. I looked around. It was morning now.

I could see the light from the windshield. My arms were tied behind my back. Same with Zack.

We had rags in our mouths. Tied around our heads. I quietly got onto my knees and poked my head up. (A/N: you see what I did there? Poke is with her, she poked her head up? No. Okay.)

We were in the middle of no where. I sat back down and Zack looked terrified. I wish I could communicate with him. I started thinking.

I had an idea. I was trying to tell him to turn around. He didn't get the message. So I turned around.

Then I turned back around. He gave me a confused look and the started turning around. I smiled.

I leaned back and started undoing the knot with my shoes. It was only knotted once and it was easy. He spit the rag out and then untied mine.

"We need to figure a way out," I whispered
"Do you have any ideas?" He asked before the car came to a stop.

I shut up and quickly grabbed the rag with my mouth. Zack did the same. The two doors open and immediately started running.

But I'm not athletic. I was caught and he dragged me back to the van where he had Zack being  gaurded by another tall man.

"You can try to escape, but you'll never succeed. I'm always three steps ahead of you," my father said as he grabbed both of our arms and walked us up to a big house. Bigger than the cube house.

He opened the door. It looked old. Very old. And abandoned. He took us down to the basement.

I carefully scanned everything we went by. He took us into a small room. Filled with filing cabinets.

One of the big men he had with him moved one of the cabinets. There was a doorway.

He threw us inside and then locked the door. There was a light, a table, two blankets and two pillows. That's it.

I spit the rag out of my mouth. Zack did the same. This is it. This is how I die.

No one will ever find me. This is how Zack will die. No one will ever find him. No one will ever find us.

_____
A/N: Hahaha. Just when you thought it was gonna end. Haha. Jokes on you. This book might end soon... But the story won't ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment! ;)

I love you all so much! Have an exciting day!