The Nutrihouse

Author's note

This chapter is dedicated to kruthikags . My gemini partner, same pinch mate, partner in crime, bestest friend and whose friendship I want to cherish for a life time.

I eat with you, chat with you, sit with you.

we laugh together, share our sorrows together, pull each other's legs at the same time...

but have I ever told you, how much I adore your friendship ?

Well here it goes pintu, " Thank you for coming in my life and filling the spot of best friend, I'm lucky to have you." ♥

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Woah!! The guy squealed next to me, and the brunette still completely dazed to say anything at all. It would be a flat-out lie if I said I didn't like the feeling. I was doing victory dance in my mind.

All these years of my life, and I never knew myself, that I had this side to me, soo evil and mischievous.

I had just pranked someone, right on their face!! All I wanted to do right now was to pump my fist in air and jump up and down like a kid seeing Christmas gifts, but knew better than that.

I could feel the earnest gaze of two you-are-oh-soo-dead looking eyes, burning hole through my back. If looks could kill, I would be buried five feet down by now.

Before I could even open my mouth, I saw the brunette gaping behind my back and the foot steps approaching me, were audible.

"Don't tell me, the leather jacket guy is coming here!!" I whispered. She simply nodded, horror stuck.

I felt my arms being pulled, making me turn around and crash into hard, well built, wall like chest. Its a miracle, I didn't have a concussion. I looked at him, fear dripped, as he began.

"It was a nice trailer. But as they say, ending is never shown in a trailer. Nature loves symmetry and to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So beware and be aware kitten, you are in deep now" he cocked his eyebrows. His signature smirk never leaving his lips, and then just stormed away leaving me dumbfounded.

I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open, when someone's clearing throat brought me back to senses.

It was peter pan. I never noticed when he joined the scene. To my surprise, instead of being mad or angry at me for the act that I just pulled, he was grinning from ear to ear. Just enough to irritate me to the core.

"What?? Have you perhaps, seriously lost your brains....?" I asked him annoyed, rolling my eyes and never missing the tone of irritation.

"Oh no honey, trust me on that. I'm soo enjoying the feeling right now. I must say, you are better than I thought, but Dex is the best. You are soo gonna get it. Either way I'm going to have lots of fun", He winked.

"So, Mr. Crabby-leather-jacket guy is Dex ..?" I asked curiously.

"Yeap. Mr.crabby-good-looking-sexy-droolworthy-leather-jacket guy is Dexter, who is gonna be your predator from Now on. So, in the celebration of you becoming the prey, may I have the honour of knowing your name? "

"Seriously dude?? Even now?? You sound more like a love-stuck puppy. You seriously have to get your flirting skills updated. Not gonna work on me " I simply shrugged.

"Think about it tinker bell, I'm gonna be around for a long time. You'll need my help, if you want to survive here and not get a scratch on that beautiful face of yours, from Dex's fan-girls and who, just became your anti-fans".