The proposal

Author's note

First of all, thank you so much, for taking time to read this book.
This is just a roughly edited plot, feel free to point out grammatical mistakes.

Constructive criticisms are heartily accepted, while offensive comments will be deleted.

Happy reading.....:)

-------------------------------------------------------------

" If you were tear, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.

Within you I lose myself, without you, I find myself wanting to become lost again.

I Love you not only for what you are, but for what I am, when I am with you.

I found the reason of my smile, the day I found you, will you let me be the smile on your face for a life time?"

He looked at me, waiting for an answer. In reply, was a blank expression evident across my face.

What had happened just now?

Sky had proposed me!! Sky Walsh had freaking proposed me!!! My eyes had went wide in shock, I was overwhelmed and tongue tied. Words refused to leave my lips.

Earlier that day,

I was sleeping in my comfy bed, hugging Mr.Teddy bear, lost in my own world of dreams, when something cold, something freaking cold splashed across my face.

I woke up involuntarily in shock. Before I could figure out what the heck was happening, I heard a group of people singing in chorus...,

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear cup cake, happy birthday to you".

Yes.This was my family, my crazy family. Wishing me at 12'o clock night, by splashing freezing water across my face was their idea of fun.

I was mad. Crazy mad. And was going angry bird at them.

But then again, all my madness was washed away as I took a proper view at the people around me. My mom, dad, crazy brother, and two best friends for a life time.

" Happy birthday kiddo" my dad said.

" Happy birthday cupcake" my brother Nick, and my best friends Sky and Zee chimed in unison. I couldn't help but to smile at my cute perfect family.

" Guys, I'm happy that you remembered my birthday, and thought of surprising me, but splashing cold water!!! Seriously??" I whined.

" It's not every day, our cupcake turns 17, now is it?" My mom giggled, ruffling my hair. I just smiled in defeat.

" Have a nice beauty sleep and wait for the party tomorrow sweet pea" my dad had winked at me, and there, I hugged everyone and wished them good night.

With that done, everyone wished me once more and left. I now had the room all to myself. sleep was nowhere near, I just laid there, on my bed, pondering over my life so far..

I was the daughter of Russia's one of the billionaire and most influential person, Mathew Lawrence and Vanessa Lawrence. My life was far from the cliche story, where rich parents ignore their kids and kids are spoiled brats in the process.

My family was no where near to it. My parents were always so loving and caring. My dad, despite his busy schedule, always managed to spend time with us and my mom always made sure that she cooked for us, ( indeed unusual for a billionaire's wife) and it was mandatory to have dinner together where they would share their words of wisdom with me and Nick. Nick and me were inseparable and not to mention partner in crimes. To add the cherry on top, I had the two most amazing, loyal and caring best friends Sky Walsh and Zeenia Evans.