🔱Who are you ?🔱

Third person p.o.v

Guy with red hair and emerald green eyes looked around room searching for his sister.Actually all of brothers wanted to know where and what had happened with their sister. As headmaster of the school,Kaien Cross stepped in front of them and bowed.

"I'm so sorry for what had happened.I'm Kaien Cross owner of the Cross academy.Your sister is in operation room now. Accept my deepest apologise as the headmaster it was my duty to protect my students and i had failed my responsibility".

Anger consumed them all and Ayato was first one to react. His hands gripped collar of Kaien's coat hoping to choke him.

"She better be alright or we will burn your school to ashes.With your students in it",his deep voice spoke with so much venom it even sent chills down night students backs.

"Ayato please behave.We are in hospital after all",cherry head turned to black haired guy,who pushed up his glasses,and sighed.

"How could you stay so calm when little rose is in there", oldest of triplets practically shouted making rest of them silently agree.

"She will be........ fine",Orange haired male that was leaning against white wall mumbled opening one of his beautiful blue eyes.

"How do you know that?What if she dies?", purple haired boy with teddy whined glaring deadly at white doors of life and death room.

"She is strong,she always was",White haired male answered playing with bloody rose is hands nervously.

Then awkward silence filled waiting room. No one knew what to say but they all wanted to know how young Sakamaki was.Yuki cleared her throat trying to gain everyone's attention, slightly excited to meet new people, especially handsome guys.

"Mmm.I'm Yuki Cross,Adeline's friend and who may you be?", first to step up was polite guy in black suit and ruby red eyes.

"I'm Reiji Sakamaki.Second son of Tougo Sakamaki.Older brother of Adeline Mary Sakamaki.That *pointing to sleeping Shu* is first born son and oldest of us Shu Sakamaki. Third are triples Ayato,Laito and Kanato",he introduced most of them just to be cut off by his cheeky brothers.

"Maybe we could check some rooms Yuki-chan", Laito flirted with brunette,making her blush brilliant red.

Shaking her head petite female looked over to purple haired teddy guy. He smiled creepily licking her pale cheek causing Kaname to stand in front of Yuki in a protective motion.

"Hm.Not delicious like onee-chan",his comment made taller pureblood narrow his eyes.

"Reiji-san please control your brothers".

"Kanato please refrain yourself from touching this girl further on. Now this is the last Sakamaki brother,Subaru Sakamaki and next to him is our sacrificial bride Yui Komori,also one of Adeline's closest friends", Reiji finished his introduction.

Subaru hissed trowing away rotten rose before disappearing into unknown direction.

"I'm sorry about my brothers behavior, they are not very polite.And rest of you are?", ravenette stared at group of similarly dressed people.

"I'm Kaname Kuran night class dorm president,on my left is Hanabusa Aido next to him is his cousin Kain Akatsuki.On my right is Senri Shiki while Next to him is Rima Touya and next to her Ruka Sounen with vice president Takuma Ichijo",they all bowed whispering low hi or just remaining quiet.

Giving a nod of approval,soon doctor aprouched them with fresh news about Adeline's condition.

"Wow,this girl sure is popular", surgeon choked out removing his mask and gloves.

"How is Adeline?", Head of night dorm demanded looking directly at specialist.

"Who is Adeline Mary Sakamaki's family?",in doc's question Sakamaki's lift their hands wishing to know how their sister is.

"Bullet was successfully removed from her chest area and Her condition is now stable.She will be okey but....",older man's voice thinned on the end as his fingers gripped clipboard.

"What?",Ayato anxiously wondered.

"When she fell down. She hit her head pretty hard,so her brain got some head trauma. It may leave some kind of consequence............................. problem with recognizing.

"What do you exactly mean by that doctor?"

"You will found out soon.If you want to see her,you may, but she is still asleep, so be quiet".

Everyone gave a short nod while moving toward her doors.They slowly opened them and walked in dark room,in the middle room slept Adeline with some machines connected to her head and arms.Brothers looked at her with guilty and sad eyes.They shouldn't have let her go alone,they should have came with her and watch over her.They didn't fulfill their brothers duty,such a disappointment.
Ayato touched her cold hand and gulped fearfully.
Laito carresed her pale cheek smiling  depressingly.
Shu laid next to her cuddling up as closer as he could,Reiji tried to move him and free Adeline but they were both persistent .
Subaru sat on chair in front of her bed and exhaled loudly.

"How did this happened?",his one side question came with answer from his older brother.

"We shouldn't had let her go alone", was Ayato's sorrowful response.

"It was all that man's fault", Kanato let his bear down just so he could hug his sister tighter so she couldn't vanish.

"That doctor is really suspicious",Reiji thought out loud rubbing his chin.

"You....are *yawn* to loud".
Suddenly Adeline opened her eyes  and looked around the room confused.When she saw six boys that circled her small body a shaky gasp left her plump lips.

"Who....Who are you?",and then everything went down. All their hope was crushed with three simple words.

      Adeline's p.o v

Darkness,why is everything so dark and cold.Suddenly something warm touched my body.I slowly opened my eyes,my head hurts. It was pounding like something hard hit me. I looked around the room. Wait,where am I?What am I doing here? Who am I?
I looked at six boys in front of me.They were all smiling and smirking.I gasped. Even better question who the heck are they?

"Who...Who are you?",was only thing I could muster to say.

     Third person p.o.v

Boys looked at Adeline in disbelief. Ayato laughed and Laito,Kanato and Subaru joined him. Red head stroked gently Adeline's cheek and smiled genuinely. Adeline removed Ayato's hand before slowly shaking her throbbing head.

"Sorry but I don't know you.I don't even remember my own name"......