🔱Transfer?!?-Pt. 2🔱

Third person p.o.v

Adeline walked away from her friends,in her head repeated just one word,over and over again 'TRANSFER'.
Her brothers were waiting for her outside,she made her way to limo not bothering to greet any of them.In limo was silence,usually Adeline was the one to break it,but not this time.She was distressed and desperate, she didn't know what to say,she didn't know what to think.After few minutes of traveling,Adeline first left car and run to her room.Yui looking confused and worried, went after her to see what is wrong.Brothers stood there in silence,not knowing how to react,or what to do.

"Does anyone know what is wrong with her?",Subaru was first one to ask and finally break silence.

"No,but something is fishy here",Laito added placing hand under his chin.

"She was happy before she went to Principal's office,maybe he have  done something to her",comment of purple haired triplet made everyone's blood boil.

"If that old man even touched my Rose I will kill him",Ayato stated clenching his fist as Laito and Kanato agreed without a second thought of whole situation.

"You won't be the only one",youngest sibling also agreed gritting angrily his teeth.

"Calm...*yawn*...down",Shu was first one to speak in order to calm his raging brothers down.

"Someone decided to wake up",Reiji mumbled pushing his glasses up.
Brothers argued few minutes then give up.Each of them left to his room to do something.

¤Meaning while with Yui and Adeline¤

Yui gently knocked on Adeline's doors,not wanting to upset her more. She really hoped that everything was right but she knew that nothing is alright,especially with Sakamaki family.

"Can I come in?",platinum blonde female asked lowly.
Quiet 'come in ' was heard,telling Yui to slowly open doors.She walked in just to find her vampire friend laying on fluffy silver bed, crying her eyes out.Yui run to her side,carefully took shaky vampire in arms and tried to calm her down. Adeline buried her face in girl's shirt and start crying even harder while petite blonde tried to sooth her friend's sorrow.

"Shh,everything will be okey.Calm down and tell me what happened?"
Adeline stopped crying before she lifted her head and looked in Yui's pink eyes.

"I'm transferring Yui,in school far away from here",Adeline's weak voice took Yui by surprise.

"Really?But....but why?",blonde girl asked both scared and sad.

"Principal said that school can't support my education anymore.He said I was too smart and pretty for this school.And worse part that neither you or my brothers can come with me",Brunette whispered wiping away her tears and trying to stand up from her king sized bed.

"Oh,that's bad.Well why don't we look at this situation from better side.You can now go and meet new people,see new things,not getting controlled by your brothers",Yui tried her best to cheer up her friend even if she herself was feeling really sorrowful.

"Yeah,that's good.I will be able to meet cute boys.Specially because I'm in night class",Adeline forced a small smile clapping her hands together.

"See,it have bright side",even if it was fake enthusiasm,you could feel that mood in the room lightened up a little.

"Yeah,bit I will miss you and rest of company"

"Well,you can visit us anytime.We are not across the galaxy",gathering all her courage Adeline turned,grabbed Yui's hand and start dragging her to the living room. Young princess called her brothers to meet in the living room with an excuse that she has something important to say.

"Oh,our little rose is in better mood", Laito smirked flirty glint twinkling in his green orbs.

"What happened?",Ayato was first to ask worried about his sister and possible wife-to-be.

"Guys I'm transferring for two days",this truly took everyone off the course everyone.
All brothers stood there processing what she just said.

"WHAT?!??!?", they all shouted quite furious.

"Geez,you don't need to shout.I'm not a deaf,yet",beauty replied rubbing her ringing ears.

"You are telling this now?",Ayato and Kanato shouted in suet hoping that they heard wrong.

"How long did you know?", Subaru's question amazed everyone as this is the first time they've seen youngest Sakamaki this calm.

"I found out today.Principal told me", Adeline whispered somehow both guilty and afraid as deadly silence enveloped room.

"This must be some kind of mistake.I will call school instantly and demand an explanation",Reiji's stern voice broke out silence.

"I know you are all worried,but there is no need for that",finally Adeline spoke lifting her hands up.

"No need to worry?You are leaving for god's sake,how could we not be worried?",Ayato complained.

"I know but we can't do anything to stop transferring,father said yes.So I need to go"

"'He' agreed?",oldest son questioned opening his blue eyes.

"Yes,and we can't say no".

"Awwww,what am I going to do without my little Rose-chan?I will be so lonely",Laito seductively smiled placing his hat on Adeline's head.

"Who will bake cakes for me?",Kana to start tearing up as he continue tightly gripping his bear.

"I know its hard,but there is no other way",Adeline comforted her brother.

"And we?Can we come with you?",at Reiji's question brothers hope raised a little.

"Unfortunately no" and all hope died down.

"Oh,alright.Go pack,I will make dinner.Tomorrow we will all spend day together"
Adeline went upstairs to pack her things,while brothers had feeling of misery stab their hearts.Adeline opened doors of her room and run to her walk-in wardrobe, she pulled out her purple suitcase and start packing. Packing just a few,necessary things like dresses,shoes,jeans,shirts her suitcase was easily filled.

*knock**knock*

"Yes?",she politely replied.

"Dinner",Yui said walking away,leaving Adeline to change,while all brothers waited for her.When she arrived only free seat was between Ayato and Reiji.They started eating in silence when Subaru broke it, again.

"We need to agree on the order in which we will spend time with Adeline"

"I suggest every one of us to have two hours with her", Reiji offered a great idea,which was guickly accepted.

"Then its settled,first will go Subaru,then Kanato,Laito,Ayato,I and lastly Shu",order was settled when everyone start to leave to their own rooms planning how to spend their time with Adeline.

——————————————————————————————————————————
A/N sorry if there is any grammar errors