🔱 The Forgotten one🔱

Third person p.o.v

It was 8 pm,fans were waiting for night class to show up.In moon dorm everyone were wide awake because of uncontrollable screams that came from outside. Everyone except Adeline,she was sleeping like a baby.
Suddenly someone knocked on her doors trying to wake her,but she didn't move,she was in deep sleep. Doors silently opened, revealing calm dark brown haired pureblood vampire.As he stepped in his eyes landed at female's sleeping form when something struck him through the hearts. Kaname couldn't move not speak,even if he wanted,he couldn't, he was frozen in place.
In his head repeated just one word over and over again Beautiful,so perfect. This handsome vampire was mesmerised by girl's beauty. The way her long chocolate hair cascaded down sheets of her bed creating hallo shape,how was her delicate yet curved body lying peacefully lost in world of dreams,everything about her was marvelous.He took a deep breath and smiled before gently shaking petite brunette.

"Adeline please wake up. School starts soon",Adeline opened her big doll-like eyes and rubbed them adorably making a present man chuckle.She looked at Kaname as he offered her a hand to stand. Help she gladly accepted.

"Thank you for waking me up,i will be ready in a minute",her morning voice sounded to seductive yet innocent and it took some power for Kaname not to let himself get drawn to this forbidden fruit. After all he has his Yuki and she is the only thing he needed or so he thought.

"Alright,I will be waiting outside",soon Kaname left her to get ready.

Slowly she went to bathroom,took a calming shower and quickly got ready for classes. Looking at mirror one more time,Adeline was satisfied with her look after adding few accessories her brothers gave her as a gifts. Even for a vampire,blue eyed female was beyond beautiful,with or without make-up and she knew it.
Making her way downstairs where everyone else were,her appearance didn't go unnoticed. Eyes of the public were practically eating her whole. Their eyes were burning with desire and passion,but it didn't bothered Adeline. Actually she didn't even notice

"Sorry for making you wait.We can go now",Kaname nodded confirming and they left,outside was chaos.Girls and boys everywhere yelling,falling,being noisy.Adeline sighed at this and continue walking until one boy with black hair and cold purplish eyes stood in front of her blocking her way with his broad chest.He put something in her hand, came closer to her ear and whispered.

"Meet me tonight in midnight in music room",and then he disappeared. Adeline looked at her hand and her eyes widened.In her left hand was black rose with golden-white ribbon.She looked at sky and sadly let out a breath. Through hearts of male population passed something, something like a sorrow or maybe regret. Hanabusa was first to ask Adeline whose smiled broke slightly.

"Ne,ne Adeline-chan who was that?",
His expressions changed from happy to serious one,Adeline was surprised by that sudden change of emotions,she turned to him trying to explain choosing precised words.

"Someone not important if it could help you a little search for the 'Forgotten/ Fallen one'",Yuki was suddenly pushed by wild fans and before she fell,Adeline caught her (like in pic above).Yuki opened her eyes and looked at those amazing blue ones.
She start blushing and immediately stood up.

"Gomen'nasai* Adeline-senpai",her stuttering voice that apologise made taller brunette giggle.

"It's finr Yuki-chan,and stop calling me senpai.Its Adeline for you",
Yuki nodded embarrassed before moving back to her duties.Adeline turned to Zero and smiled barely,mich to vampores dislike. Hunter had blank face like always but something in his chest start moving really fast,he had this warm felling of being loved and cared for.Kaname placed hand on Adelines's shoulder signaling her that it's time to leave.In classroom Adeline sat next to Takuma,who was blushing for some reason.Adeline didn't bother to think about reasons so she start drawing.Teacher start talking about boring things like blood tablets and vampire history.She already knew everything about history,tgat was basic knowledge.When she finished her sketch,her eyes twinkled with excitement. Teacher saw that and called her out,wanting nothing more but to embarrass new girl in front whole classroom.

"Miss Sakamaki,which year was taken for death of demon lord Simon I?",blonde teacher asked smirking secretly.

"No year",Brunette replied confidentially looking at her supervisor.

"What do you mean by no year?"

"Well,there is no year because scientist never found his ashes,so we can't tell when he died,because there aren't any proves that he died", girl's explanation was very reasonable and acceptable that teacher could do nothing but agree.

"Correct,sit down please and pay attention to the board", Adeline nodded and sat back on her place.She sighed for who knows which time today.
"This will be one loooong day" she thought and start writing down notes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/n Sorry for short chapter, will try my best to continue updating.
*Gomen'nasai-Sorry