🔱Enemies🔱

Third person p.o.v
Headmaster looked seriously at night class as he pled them to leave.Seven Sakamakis along with Yui sat and looked at him expecting some answers.
Kaien:Hunter association informed me that in past few days there were many level E's around my school.
Adeline:What are you pointing at Kaien?
Kaien:*sigh*Well they think that reason for that much level E's is you Adeline.
She stood up and angrily smashing her hands on table.
Adeline:I didn't do anything.I'm innocent and you know that!
Kaien:*trying to calm her*I know,that's what I told them too but they don't want to listen so.......
Adeline:What do they demand?
Kaien:They..................................................want to lock you.
Adeline's eyes widened as she sat on chair.
Adeline:W-what?
Kaien:They want to put you under control by locking you away in special house that they made for dangerous creatures.
She looked at floor unable to talk,Ayato stood up angry.
Ayato:They can't do that.
Reiji:Ayato please behave.Headmaster isn't there any other choice?
Kaien:They said 'if she is innocent then someone else is increasing number of level E's.We want a guilty one she needs to prove it.Bring the guilty person and she is free',so its not my decision that you will leave or not,if you are innocent then you need to prove it.
Adeline:And how am I suppose to do that?Finding person that is turning humans in vampires is hard specially when I don't know where to look.
Kaien:You are right.I remember they said that most level E's are from town center so......
Adelien:OK.I'm going.
Reiji:Wait we are coming with you.
Kanato:Yeah,if you die there who will bake cakes with me?
Laito:Kanato-kun is right we are coming little rose.
Adeline stood up with her brothers,smiling one last time to Kaien and left.Kaien looked through window and sighed.
Kaien:*murmuring*Be safe,princess.
Adeline took her coat and dagger that father gave her just in case that someone attack her.She went down and saw her brothers
Adeline:Ready?
Subaru:Let's fast finish with this.
Adeline nod and they left not noticing that one shadow closely watched them."Soon my queen.We will be soon together"it said in dark and deep voice before disappearing.Hanabusa run to Adeline's room wanting to spend some quality time with her but he was welcomed by nothing.Her room was empty.He fast run to find Ichijo who was reading manga as always.
Hana:Ichijo did you saw Adeline?
Takuma:No why?
Hana:Her room is empty and I can't find her.
Takuma stood up and with Hana run to Kaname-sama's office.
Kaname:Vice what do you need?
Takuma:Kaname its not time for you to be cold hearted and sad.Adeline left.
Kaname's eyes widened as he stood up marching toward her room.
Ichijo:She isn't in there!
Kaname:We need to see headmaster.
They went to Kaien's office.Little blond man looked at them smiling.
Kaien:Kaname what do you need?
Kaname:Where is Adeline?
Kaien's smile fell as he looked at them seriously.
Kaien:She have......some important job to finish in city.
Kaname:Alone?
Kaien:*shook his head*No she is with her brothers.
Kaname:Oh....well then she is safe.
Suddenly big explosion was heard from woods.Four man run to place where explosion was heard.When they got there they saw bodies everywhere.Sakamaki brothers fighting and protecting youngest son while in his arms was unconscious Adeline.She had many scratches over her body as blood stained her white coat.They run to them just to be stopped by fire.Subaru put Adeline on ground as he tried to fight level E's
None of them noticed that one silhouette lift Adeline's body and disappeared.All level E's start turning in ash as brothers tried to catch their breaths.Kaname,Hana,Ichijo and Kaien run to them.
Kaname:Where is Adeline?
They turned and saw empty ground.Their eyes widened as they all looked at Subaru.
Subaru:I-i put her there.She couldn't just d-disappear.
Kaname:We need to find her.
They all nodded and start searching.
Meaning while Adeline slowly start opening her eyes,her whole body sore from fighting.She put hand on her head and looked around.She was on scarlet red bed covered with butterfly pillows. She was wearing simple sleeveless white dress around her neck still hanging a pendant that her father gave her.Where the heck am I?She asked herself as she tried to stand up but failed.
In night class everyone were nervous and panicking.Kaname walked in living room with sad face ,by his side angry and sad Sakamaki brothers.They sat as everyone stared at them expecting some news about Adeline's missing.
Kain:Where is she?
Kaname:We......couldn't find her.Someone took her.
Everyone gasped as many silent tears were shed that night.But that was just a beginning,a great evil is coming and they knew it.