🔱My new family🔱

Adeline's p.o.v(up what she wears )

During our ride toward my new home, I was sitting next to the window watching all kind of sceneries pass by. It was so beautiful and alive. Weird yet amazing creatures filled forest,running around and collecting food while tall trees defended and protected them.Birds were singing on branches, little bunnies running freely through grass.Grass was covered with multi colored flowers,on flowers were workaholic bees and butterflies. So beautiful i thought. Suddenly carriage stopped.

"Papa whats happening?",confused I looked at my adoptive father waiting for answer.He just smiled and opened carriage doors,leading us out.

"It looks like we will be a little late"he commented pointing at the back of the carriage.
I looked down,one of the wheels stuck in mud.I took papa's hand and smiled.He kneeled to my high stroking my hair.

"Mary,sweetheart why don't you go to play on the field over there,while I wait for carriage to get fixed", he said pointing on large field of wild flowers.
I nodded and left to play a little as dad said and without a notice time flew by.Just when I was about to pick up small white rabbit I heard someone calling my name.

"Adeline,hurry we are leaving", my father called out.

"I'm coming",as fast as I could I run toward place where he was.
Papa helped me to get back in and we continued our ride.

Time skip

We were still riding when big mansion got in sight. I looked at it in awe.Papa took my hand and lead me out.Gates were high and somehow dark.Everything was gloomy yet it gave off strange aura of safety and peace.We walked in mansion there was standing three women and six boys.I hid behind papa's leg scared and mostly embarrassed .Woman with purple hair and green catlike eyes run to Karl, choking him with her kisses.

"I missed you Karl",her too sweet voice spoke as she snugled closer to his chest.

"Good evening to you too Cordelia" sigh left his lips as he turned to his other wives.
Next came woman with orange hair placed in elegant bun,she had sky blue eyes and perfectly shaped pale pink lips.Her eyes looked at Papa with such kindness and love.I wish my mother looked at me like she looks at papa.Last woman had pearl,white hair and ruby,red eyes.Her eyes gazed at Karl full of sadness and fear before she turned her head down.Papa probably done something to her.

"I'm home, Beatrix , Christa" emptiness,his voice held such cold tone,not like the one when he walked to me.

"Welcome home Karl" blue-eyes woman replied,smile brighting her already wonderful face.Woman next to her just nodded,her eyes still lowered.

"I have something important to show you.Come out angel",pushing me a little forward I slowly made my way to the center of the room.I smiled shyly,and bowed.

"Kon'nichihwa ,I'm Adeline Mary Sakamaki,newest addition to this family.I hope we will get along well",my voice shrunk because of my shy side taking over.

"What does this mean Karl?What is this thing doing here?Did you cheat on me again?"Her furious yelled echoed through room,temperature slowly falling down because of her hate.
Tears start forming in my eyes,I run to papa and hugged him.He lifted me in his strong arms and glared at Cordelia.

"Cordelia please be quiet,you are bothering Mary", he warned her once but she didn't listen and continued,

"I don't care if it bothers her or not,she is probably daughter of another whore",this one actually hurt me the most so I buried my head in his shoulder and silently sobbed.

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!"
She immediately shut up,I turned to her and give a small sad smile.She just turned her head and mumbled something under her chin before raising her nose in discuss. Papa put me down tenderly before turning again to his family,our family.