Chapter 6- Mean Girl References

THE ROCKMANTICS - CHAPTER 6

"Rose, these are the students who have a thing for music" Seth said handing me list of names and what instruments they could play or if they could sing.

I nodded and handed it to Lena.

"Hmm, Rose there are more than 80 students interested," Lena gave me uncertain look.

"Hold an audition, we choose the best," I ordered. "Ashton help Lena and pick out a date for audition, inform the students. Friendly professional invite is all you have to send them."

"On it," Ashton said dragging Lena away.

"And try not to make out every single minute," Seth called out teasingly.

"Are the details about trustees ready?" I asked Seth and he shot me apologetic look.

"It's harder than it seemed. We have the files but they seem to have some kind of security to open those. It's complicated," Seth explained.

"Text Giselle. She should be able to open the thing. Inform me if you get it handled," I ordered.

"Sure," he said before walking away.

"Sophia do me a favor and go find Leo and tell him about latest developments or lack thereof, " I said dryly.

"We'll figure out it soon Rose," Sophia hugged me and I was glad she didn't argue about delivering the news to Leo, considering her unreasonable hatred for him.

"Tired Tigress?" he asked.

"You have no idea."

"Fine. Let's go," Kevin laughed.

"Can we get ice-cream on our way?" I asked hopefully.

"We could, if I loved you," he teased.

"And?"

"And, I do love you so yes," he sighed.

"You really need to stop scaring me."

"Since no one needs ice-cream, I'll - "

"I love you too. You know, I love you too Kev."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Hey sunshine! Who are you and why are you supporting my daughter," my mom narrowed her eyes. She's such a good actress, I wonder if she ever tried acting.

"Hello beautiful," Kevin said dropping me down on couch, to go hug my mom. Mom laughed.

Let's make two things clear here: One. My mother loved Kev more than she loved me. Two. Kev loved my mom more than he loved his.

"Mother! This biological daughter of yours is extremely tired and is seeing her mom after one week. Can I atleast get a hug first?" I complained.

My mom looked at me like she just remembered she had a seventeen year old daughter.

"Of course, sunshine. Get out Kevin, me and Rose are going to have some mother-daughter time," mom pushed Kev playfully towards door.

"I'll see you later beautiful," Kevin said looking at me and then added, " and you too Tigress."

When Kevin left and I had my fair share of hugs and kisses, mom asked me about school. Trust me that conversation only lasted five minutes before she wanted and I quote "juicy stuff".

"So this Leo of yours-" she started.

"He's not mine, mom," I pointed out.

"Do you like him?" she wiggled her eyebrows ignoring my previous statement.