A Year with Mr. Arrogant 5

Abrielle

He pulled away from me, and gazed at me for a few seconds, probably to see how I would react. I couldn't even say anything except think; What just happened. His lips, his touch, his smell, his taste; all made me want more, but I knew I had to stand my ground, I still didn't like his arrogance, other wise he'd control me even more. 

Ace finally turned against me and started to head towards the exit, my eyes followed him, and I wanted to say something. I just kept my mouth shut because, if I speak, he'll assume something.

~

One Month Later

I look up at the villa I'd be living in with that asshole. This whole school week, I was surprised that no one has done or said anything to me. Except Cassidy, but her little posse kept quiet. If everyone could keep quiet, why couldn't she? I don't get why she is so mad at me. Its not like I was stealing Ace from her, cause that's the last thing I would do. However, something told me that Ace didn't like Cassidy.

Anyway, I was standing in front of the villa, idiotically gaping at it. The whole house was mostly made out of glass windows and doors. Suddenly, I flinched when someone blows wind into my ear, "lets go, darling."

Ace.

"You asshole!" I shout at him, hitting him on his back with my tote bag I carried, as he made his way up to the front door.

"Hey!" He cried out," That's how you're going to treat your soon-to-be husband?!"

"If you keep doing that, than yes!" I responded, angrily stomping my feet up to the entrance.

He opened the door, and a rush of luke-warm breeze brushed my face. The villa already gave me a home feeling, probably because of how its interior design looked welcoming. The inside looked so much better; the grand living room had soaring ceilings and modern furniture, a massive stone fireplace, and a stunning wall of glass that framed the lake and the mountains beyond. Wait! What? A lake?

"You never told me about a lake," I frowned, amazed by the scenery I was looking at.

"You never had a chance for me to tell you about where we were going to live, cause every time you did, you'd run away," He rolled his eyes.

"Would you quit with the eye rolling? and that's because you--," I stopped, almost bringing up the kiss we shared, but he caught on quick.

"What? You thought I was going to kiss you again?" He put on a serious face, but than a smirk came onto his face.

Ace inched closer to me, just like last time. I gulped, looking at his angel carved face, and the muscles he now showed wearing a thin white t-shirt. If I screamed, no one would hear me, because the housekeepers wouldn't be here until tomorrow.

My eyes kept trailing over his kissable lips, to his nicely built tall body, until he his body touched mine, feeling his hard abs on me. This was bad, I thought as I stared into his eyes, but gathering up my senses, I quickly pushed him away, running into the closest room, and slamming the door, locking it. I slid against the door, and sat on the floor.

Don't let him get to you, I repeated over and over in my head. This was going to be hard, now that I think about it, a year is going to be too much for me.

A knock came from behind," Elle, I was just kidding, come out." 

"Don't call me that!!" I shouted at him.

"Alright, just come out, I won't do anything to you," He assured me in an annoyed tone, and suddenly the lock clicked, and Ace pushed the door open, pushing me over.