"Nope !" He laughed . "Let me go now or before I'll punch you again ." You made a face . He chuckled . "You're so cute ! I just wanna squish you ~" He cooed and you gave him a disgusted face . "Ewwh , no , not cool ."

He pouted and you giggled . "Just kidding pabo . But don't squish me , I might die ." He smirked . "Because of my hotness ." You scrunched up your nose . "Are you sure ? Because all I see is uglyness ." He gaped and you laughed .

"I'm just kidding ! You're not ugly , you're decenet ." You smiled and he rolled his eyes . "Mmhm , whatever you say . I'm still hot even if you disagree ." You laughed and sarcastically said "Yeah , totally ." He made a face and you patted his head .

"You're welcome ." You cheekly grinned .

All of a sudden , he kissed your cheek .

You blinked while everything was still trying processing for you . "Did you just --" "Yes I did , I couldn't help it so I kissed you ." He casually said . You raised an eyebrow "Um .. okay then . Anyways are we --

BOOM

"There yet ?" You said while your eyes were still closed . L.Joe tried getting up . "Owwh .. you okay ? We just fell on the ground , if you can hear me ." You slowly got up and nodded . "Are you ? And I'm not deaf , L.Joe ." You dusted your clothes . He looked at his arm which couldn't move anymore .

"I think I broke it ." Your eyes widened . "Omo .. mianhae !! I must've landed on it when we fell . Gaah this is all my fault !" "It's fine Han --" "No it isn't ! We need to get you to the hospital now , I can't belie --""It's fine Haneul . I was just playing with you ." L.Joe raised his 'injured' arm up .

"See ? It's not broken ." He smiled . You looked at his arm and back to his face . "That pretty face of yours needs a make over ." He tilted his head . "W-what do you mean by that ?" He asked . You smirked .

"I'll show you ." You cracked your knuckles . He looked at you , at your fingers and back to you again . "Haneul .. I was just joking ." He walked backwards while you kept coming closer . "I said I was going to kill you , and now is the time ."

"Haneul , don't do this ." He pleaded . "Can't take it back now . You mess with me too much and now it's payback time ." "But I was just joking !" His back hit against the wall . "Ohh no ." He muttered .

You stopped your tracks and evilly smiled at him . You had enough and bursted out laughing . "You should have seen your face ! That was priceless !" You rolled on the ground while laughing . He made a face and crossed his arms .

"Be quiet , I can't help it when girls start acting crazy ." He blurted . You stopped laughing and got up . "I'm gonna go now . I told my parents that I would be back before it gets dark . Thanks for kidnapping me ."

You walked away and just in time he caught your wrist . "I'll take you home ." You shook your head . "I'm crazy , you don't wanna deal with me ." You pushed his hand and walked away to the exit . He thought of what you said .

"I'm crazy , you don't wanna deal with me ." *What did she mean by that ?* He thought while watching your figure was fading away in the distance . *Did she take it too serious ?* He thought again .

You exited out the door and waited for the bus since you didn't want anything bad to happen to you . After a few minutes the bus finally came . You got in and sat in one of the first few seats . You plugged in your music and bopped your head to each beat of the song .

L.Joe came in mind , "Be quiet , I can't help it when girls start acting crazy ." The flashbacks of you trying to kill yourself popped in your head . *You were the reason why I tried to kill myself .* The image of him and HeeYoung popped in your head as well , then it led to you grabbing the knife . Cutting yourself , blood everywhere . Grabbing random pills , overdosing . You shut your eyes , trying to push the thought away .

You took a deep breath and opened your eyes . *I guess I am crazy , for trying to kill myself because I thought I needed you in my life .* You looked at your phone , the lockscreen was you and V smiling .

*You broke me , he fixed me , I broke him , and now he's dying .* A tear escaped and landed on your phone screen . You shoved your phone in your pocket and rested your head on the window . You closed your eyes as you listened to the song carefully .

Nunmuri ttukttukttuk , Nae simjangi kungkungkung (Na neol tteoollil ttaemyeon)
Tears fall down , My heart starts to beat (When I think of you)

I gaseumi heukheukheuk , Sesangi da muneojyeo beorigo
My heart cries , My world falls apart

Nae mameun bigawa , Eojewa gateun inari tto naeiri
Rain falls in my heart , Today and tomorrow will be like yeserday

Ireon naege o naege , Nunmuri bitmulchcheoreom (Bitmulchcheoreom)
Tears fall down like rain (Like rain)

Ajikdo bigawa , Kkeutnaji annneun i bami , So lately
It's still raining , This night is never ending , So lately

Yojeum naege o naege nunmuri bitmulcheoreom , Jigeumdo bigawa
These days , My tears falls like rain , It's raining right now

You slowly opened your eyes and waited for your stop . You looked out the window and saw drops of water on it . *It's actually raining ..* You touched the cold window and felt something heavy on the side of your arm .

You turned your head and saw a little boy , you smiled and let him sleep on your shoulder . Minutes passed and it was finally your stop , you tried waking up the little boy so you can go but his Omma got him just in time . You gave her a smile and she smiled back .

You left the bus and walked to your house . You checked the time on your phone and it was almost 9 .

You finally got to your house , you opened the door and the lights were off . *Are they sleeping already ?* You went to the kitchen and switched the lights on . You saw a yellow post-it note on the table .

You grabbed the note and it said :

"Honey , we're going out for a bit . If you're hungry , dinner is in the fridge . Be good , we love you <3 ."

You walked to the fridge and opened it . *Yes ! Best dinner ever ~* You cheered in your head .

You finished eating and washed your plate . You went to your living room and decided to watch t.v for a bit .

You decided to watch Heart Strings , the one about Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa . You watched from the part where they were together , looking at the stars . A shooting star appeared and they quickly wished for something .

He told her that he wished for her to like him again .

Your eyelids were getting heavier and heavier , soon you went to lala land ~

-------

I am sorry if I got that scene wrong . I watched Heart Strings but it was a while back ,
I can't remember every single thing that happened in that drama .

Oh ! And if you're wondering , the song up there is called Teardrops - Aliee

She's amazing lool like any other artists <3

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING !! ~ <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 <3

Copyrights to GDPryyde