2 Moving ~

You got up and got ready to pack early since the truck will be coming later . After getting all the things into the truck , you took one last look at the house . You waved 'bye' to the house and got into the car , passing your school and everything , thinking about all of the memories that happened . The good and the bad ones . Tears began to roll down your cheeks and you smiled . *Even if I didn't enjoy the hardships , Im glad it happened .* You thought .

You got into your new house ! It was bigger than the other one , it was a 3 level house , it had 2 masterooms , 3 extra guest rooms , 4 bathrooms , a big beautiful yard . It was like a mansion !

//As you could say//

Your jaw dropped and widened your eyes . You looked at your parents and they gave you a big smile .

"So is it good enough ?" Omma said .

"Omma .. don't you think this is a little too big ? I mean , not saying it's bad but yeah .. but whatever house we live in , I'll always be satisfied with it . As long as I'm with you guys , I'll always be happy ."

You gave them a big smile and ran to hug them and give a kiss on their cheeks . 

"Hahah okay , you can go and choose your room now Haneul ." Apa said then patted her head .

You ran and tried to open the door but it was locked . You turned around and looked at your parents and pointed to the door knob . Apa noticed and threw you the key . You caught it and 

ran upstairs , looking at each room , you chose one of the masterooms . Since it was just you 3 living together .

Everything was unpacked and located where it was suppose to be . 

"Woo .. ugh , I'm done !" You said , wiping off your sweat .

You ran downstairs to grab a glass of water . When you were done , Omma asked if you wanted to join her to make dinner . Of course you wouldn't deny it , she is your omma . You gladly accepted

it and smiled . You loved cooking anyways .

After dinner was done , you called for Apa . 

"I'll be down there in a few ." Apa said loudly .

You nodded and began to eat . You were so hungry after packing and organizing everything . Omma looked at you and laughed "Haneul , eat slowly . Nobody is going to take your food away ."

Apa finally came down and looked at his 2 lovely ladies , the ones who he loved the most . 

"Ahh , look at these 2 beautiful ladies , enjoying their meal without me ." He gave them a kiss on the cheek .

Omma looked at him "Hurry up and eat , it's getting late ."

Apa laughed "Ahah okay" and kissed her cheek again .

Omma blushed and continue to eat her dinner .

It was cute and sweet watching your parents like this . Apa was always a sweet talker , which made a lot of girls fall for him . And Omma was always beautiful , which made all the boys fall for her . 

But in the end , it was Apa and Omma who ended up together , and their story is still continued .

Everyone was done with their dish so Haneul cleaned it up . After finishing it up , she turned off all the lights and ran upstairs to her room . It was already late and she wanted to stay up for the night , reading fanfics online . xD

***

Copyrights to GDPryyde