32 Teardrops ~

"Tae -- V ?"

"H-how do you kn-know my name ?"

"W-what do you m-mean 'how do I know your name ?'" Your voice shook . "I-I'm sorry . Have we met before ?" Your eyes widened . "I .. actually , no . Sorry , got the wrong person .. I like your hair by the way .. um bye ." You turned around and he quietly closed the door .

He leaned against the door and started sobbing .

You left his place and wiped away your tears .

"Let's break up ." You interrupted .

*I take that back .*

"We're growing apart . I can't deal with this anymore ."

*It's all my fault , I never tried working things out with you .*

"From now on , let's just forget about everything we did . Let's not talk to each other and pretend we don't exist ."

*That's what I told him to do , and he's doing it .*

"I'll be invisible to you and you'll be invisible to me ."

You broke down and quickly ran , going to your house since it was near . You looked behind you just incase if the owner of the footsteps was behind you and it wasn't . You turned back and you bumped into somebody . You looked up but couldn't see the person's face , the person's face wasn't showing and was wearing a dark hoodie .

The person grabbed your wrist and ran the other direction of where you were going , you tried yanking your wrist out of the person's grasp but the person was too strong . Your other hand was free so you pulled down the person's hoodie and it showed a purple-pinkish hair .

Your eyes widened . "L.Joe ?"

No answer

"L.Joe .. is that you ?"

No answer

"Answer me or before I'll kick you right now ." You demanded .

"Shh ! Do you want to get killed lady ?!" He quietly-yelled .

You shut your mouth and followed him to where he was leading you .

He led you to the same place before where Ricky brought you . Their hideout .

"Why are you bringing me here ?" You whispered . He put a finger on his lips telling you to be quiet . You rolled your eyes . "This is a club . Why am I suppose to be quiet ?" You said annoyed and he covered your mouth .

"Oppa ?" L.Joe turned around and gave that girl a wtf face . "May I help you ? I'm busy here !" The girl furrowed her eyebrows . "Who is she ?" You turned around and looked at the girl up and down . "I-is she one of your --"

"No ! Of course not . She's my friend , she already has a boyfriend ." L.Joe glared at the girl . The girl backed up "Okay ? I'll just go then ." The girl left and L.Joe gave you a look . "What ? You are taken anyways . Sheesh , calm down lady ."

"imgoringkugillkualer." You mumbled since his hands was still covering your mouth . He let go and started laughing . "Wh-what'd you say ?" He held his tummy and continued laughing . You mentally facepalmed and punched his arm .

"I said I'm going to kill you later ! You idiot !" You crossed your arms and he gaped . "Idiot ? You just called me an idiot ?!" You nodded and he squinted his eyes at you . "I would come and attack you but you're a girl ."

You stuck your tongue out . "That sucks for you ~~" He glared at you and he came and picked you up bridal style . "Y-yah ! Let me go !!" You whined . He ignored you and kept walking . "L.Joe ! Let me go now !" He looked at you and cheekly grinned .