Very Very Important A/N (an update will be coming shortly) Must Read ;)

Hey guys! First off I would like to apologize for the fact that this isn't an update. I know, I know, I suck but don't worry cuz I will be updating soon. I just have to get rid of this crazy bad writers block. On that note I would like to say that that again I am sorry for all the late updates and stuff but I really want to make this a story where I won't have to go back and edit or rewrite, so essentially I'm aiming for perfection. (Kind of dumb since I dont believe in perfection, its a never ending paradox, except chocolate, chocolate is always good, oh god I'm rambling) anyway I do want this book to have good grammar, punctuation, and all that other good stuff that makes a great story. 

Now onto my next point, in order for this story to be good (hopefully great) I would love it if you guys could give me some feedback. If you like the story or can relate, etc just comment. If you have any ideas just PM me. I promise I don't bite. It would help me a lot if I had a general idea of what you guys were look for in a story and how I can incorporate it into my story to make it better. And on this last note (I promise its the last one) I don't want to be one of those authors that begs for votes butttttttttttttttt if you do like the story or chapter or whatever, please be sure to vote. It goes a long way in motivating me if I know that others enjoy my writing.  

And I would like to thank the you for reading my story. 

- Batman (J.K.G. Branson)