Chapter 24

Denis POV

3 months.

Three months, without seeing that beautiful smile, hearing that beautiful voice, feeling her soft skin.

I'm lost. Nothing's the same without her. I haven't been myself. I don't have much energy, while I'm performing, neither do the guys. It's just not the same.

The police stopped looking for her, a week ago. They gave up, but I haven't. Every single day, I silently hope that she will come back. I'd never think she'd have this type of affection on me. I thought I liked her, but it wasn't true. I love her.

One of the happiest days of my life, slowly turned into the worst day of my life. When will I get to see her beautiful face again?

_____________

Iris POV

I slowly sat up, from yet another beating. I don't think my body will be able to take much longer. I hate myself. I've become nothing but a sex toy. My body has been used for unforgettable things.

It's been so long.

Every time they use my body for their selfish needs, I can't help but think of Denis.

I miss him so much.

I need him

When will I get to see him again?

_____________

A/N This is such a short chapter! It's more of a chapter so you can know how their thoughts and feelings. I'll write a longer one and hopefully have it up my Tuesday. I also want to say that this story will be coming to and end soon. I want thank the ones who have read this story from the very beginning. Some chapters where kinda shit, but you guys still read them. I'll definitely have better stories in the future. My books will definitely have more meaning. I just started this one for fun. But yeah!