Chapter 15

Before you read I wanna thank sussyy18 and EllieWilson9 they commented and helped me think of this chapter!

Iris POV

So Ricky and I have been dating for about 1 and half weeks. He is just a fucking sweetheart. The only problem is that warped tour is almost over in about 2 weeks so I won't be able to see him.

So we're trying to spend all of our time together. Today we have an off day so Ricky and I are gonna spend it on his tour bus. We're gonna be by ourselves because the rest of the guys are going out.

Denis and destiny are still dating obviously, she hasn't bitched at me for a while, which I'm thankful for. Probably cause I already have an awesome boyfriend and thinks I won't 'steal her's'

Right know I'm getting ready to meet up with Ricky on his bus. The guys are also getting ready cause they're going to a bar. No surprise there. I made sure to remind that guys that if they see destiny cheating to show Denis.

"Iris we're leaving! Make sure to lock the door when you leave!" Yelled James.

"Okay bye guys!" I yelled back.

I put my hair half up, half down. All Ricky and I are gonna do is watch movies and eat a bunch of junk food. I finished getting ready and headed towards his tour bus.

Ricky's POV

I'm so worried. This morning I got a call from my ex. For some reason she still thinks we're dating. I told her I didn't like her anymore but I think that she didn't take the hint. When she called this morning she said that she was coming to visit me. I tried telling her that were already broken up but she didn't give me a chance. And before I could say anything else she had hung up.

She said she was coming tonight. That's when Iris and I are supposed to hang out. I just have to tell her that we already broke up and I have a girlfriend. Hopefully Iris gets here before she does that way I can explain the situation to her and she can help me out when my ex gets here.

I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. Please let it be Iris. I opened the door, and sure enough my ex is standing there. I'm fucked.

"Hi Ricky!" She said in her high pitched voice.

I rolled my eyes. What did I ever see in her in the first place?

"We need to talk" I said.

"What about?" She said while smiling.

"Come inside" I said.

She walked in with her heels clicking on the floor. She sat down while I sat next to her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked while chewing her gum.

"Remember when I told you that I didn't like you anymore?" I asked. I wanted to get this over with. I was nice the first time, she didn't get it. So now I'm just gonna be straight up.

She nodded.

"Well it looks like you didn't take the hint" I said