Chapter 19

Iris POV

So tour is over, the guys dropped me off at my house yesterday. I'm currently getting ready to go get some coffee with Jess.

(In case you don't remember her
she's Iris friends, at the beginning of the
story)

Her and I need to catch up on things. We hardly got to talk through tour because I was always busy. And in case your wondering, Denis has been ignoring me since we had sex. When they dropped me off all he did was mumble a simple "bye".

What the hell is his problem? Anyways I'm not gonna think about him. I have a month break until I have to go to Ukraine, to stay with Denis for awhile. Unless he cancels cause he can't get over himself.

When the guys dropped me off I went straight and bought a car. I've been needing one, so I don't have to ask Jess to give me a ride all the damn time. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I got in my car and made my way towards Starbucks.

(Skip car ride)

I parked my car and got out. I could see he's through the window. I walked in and went straight to her.

"Jess!" I said excitedly.

She looked up and quickly hugged me.

"I missed you!" She squealed while releasing her grip on me.

"I did too!" I said.

"Come sit" she said while motioning to the chair in front of her.

I took a seat.

"So what happened on during tour? Did you meet any special guys?" She asked.

I sighed.

"Sadly I didn't met anyone, but allot of stuff happened" I said.

"Like what?" She said.

"I'll tell you later somewhere more private, but for know what has happened while I was gone?" I asked

"I met a guy" she said while smiling.

"Really! That's awesome!" I said excitedly.

Jess has always had a problem with self confidence, so every time she found someone she liked she always felt insecure around them.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Josh" she said.

"So what are you guys?" I asked.

"Right know we're just friends, but we've gone on a couple of dates" She said.

"Great! When can I meet him?" I asked.

"Soon" she said.

________________
(Skip to after catching up)

I got out of my car and walked in my house. Jess and I just finished catching up. I'm gonna meet josh tomorrow during dinner. I'm kinda disappointed cause the guys haven't called, texted, or faced timed since they dropped me off yesterday. They're probably just busy with writing the new album.

It was getting late so I decided to go take a shower. I grabbed my towel and walked in. I striped down and got in the tub. I got in and just relaxed. I'm very tired, I wanna go to sleep forever but I can't.

I continued soaking into the water when my phone rang. I grabbed it from the counter and answered it.

"Hello" I said.

"IRIS!!!" Yelled a bunch of voices from the other line. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Congratulations! I'm deaf now!" I said into the phone.

I got a bunch of sorries back.

"So...what have you been up too?" Asked Ben.

"Just relaxing, like now I'm taking a hot bath" I said.

"Can we please change this call to face time?" Asked James. I could hear him smirking thought the line.

"Pervert" I said.

The guys chuckled.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Just here in a house writing" said Cam.

"Are you guys almost done?" I asked.

"Just a couple more weeks, than break, than you go to Ukraine" said Ben.

"Speaking of Ukraine, is Denis there?" I asked.

"Yeah, his taking a shit" said Sam.

"Well I didn't need to know that" I said in disgust.

The guys and I continued talking over the phone until they had to continue writing. We said our goodbye and I hung up. My body looked like a raisin because of how long I was in the bath. I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I turned around and turned off the water.

I walked to my room and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into bed and fell fast asleep.

(A/N) Hey Guys! So sorry that it's short, but I started school and don't have much time to write, cuz of homework and all that shit. But I hope you enjoy this filler chapter! Don't forget to Follow, Vote, And Comment! Love you guys!