Chapter 4

Iris POV

"Hurry up and take the goddam picture" whispered someone, who I'm assuming is Ben.

I heard a snap, and I immediately shot up. In front of me was Ben, Sam, and Cam.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked

"Nothing" they all answered simultaneously.

"Hmm then why are you guys holding my Polaroid?" I asked

"Because we where admiring it?" It came out more of a question.

"What's that piece of paper in your hand Ben?" I asked

"Oh it's a picture of me" he said

"Well then I guess you wouldn't mind if I took a look at it." I said

God I hope they didn't take a picture of me and Denis sleeping, because if destiny saw it she would flip shit. It's not that I'm scared of her I just don't want any problems on this tour.

"So Ben may I see the pic?" I asked politely.

"Uh no you can't" he said

"Well why not, are you sure that it's you in the picture?" I asked

"Ugh fine we took a picture of you and Denis sleeping together" he said

"Why?" I asked

"Because look" he said showing me the picture.

The picture had me and Denis lying in my bunk. His arms were around my waist and my face in the crook of his neck. I have to admit that we looked pretty cute together.

"You guys look cute together" said Cam.

"Well...umm thanks I guess" I said

"I wish Denis was dating you instead of that bitch destiny" said Ben.

"Shh Denis is still sleeping, what if he heard you or something" I said considering he was right next to me still sleeping.

"Nah Denis is a very heavy sleeper, I'm pretty sure he could sleep through a tornado" said Cam.

"Yeah well me and Denis, never gonna happen, you can easily tell that he's head over heels over destiny" I said kinda sadly.

How much I wished that Denis would see past the love he has for destiny and notice the bitch she truly is.

I heard a groan from beside me and noticed that Denis was waking up.

He opened his eyes and started looking around noticing he wasn't in his bunk.

"Who's bunk am I in?" He asked

"You accidentally fell asleep in my bunk last night" I told him.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Iris" he said

"Don't apologize it's okay" I said while smiling.

I enjoyed having him sleeping next to me last night. I know that that is very wrong for me to say that knowing he has a girlfriend.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Almost 12:00" said Ben.

"We over slept" I said looking at Denis.

"Yeah do you guys know where destiny is?" He asked

"No actually we haven't seen her since last night" said Ben.

"Hmm that's weird, I'm gonna go look for her" said Denis while hopping out of my bunk and going outside.

"I wonder where she is" I said