Chapter 23

Iris POV

"W-what do you w-want?" I stuttered.

He smirked.

"I didn't get to finish what I started" he simply said.

I didn't reply. I was trying to think of a way to get out of there. I couldn't run for the exit, he'll catch me quickly.

"Please leave me alone" I whispered.

I was scared, I didn't think I was going to make it last time. And now he's back.

He laughed, like I had just said some hilarious joke. He started stepping closer to me. I tried stepping back but there was a wall behind me. Fuck why does this have to happen to me?

"Now this is what's going to happen" he said while grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

"You and I are going to walk out of this place, if you even dare make a scene, I'm going to drill this knife inside of you until I make sure that your dead" he said.

He pushed me in front of him and we started walking to the door. Before he opened it he turned to me.

"Remember what I said" he said sternly.

He opened the door and we walked out. We started walking behind this wall, you could kinda see the people from the other side. I had a plan, once we got to the guys table, I would pretend to fall, and in the middle of it kick him in the private area, and take away the knife so he wouldn't do anything.

Now I'm not very good at these things. I only see them in movies. But I'm sure-well hoping-that it will work.

Once we got close enough to the guys table I could feel some cold metal on my side. I looked down to see that he had taken out his knife and was prepared for any time that I tried to escape.

I felt hopeless, I couldn't do anything know. The second I try something that think will be jabbed inside of me. We started walking towards the exit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned my head a little bit and saw Ben looking at me all confused. I was going to mouth to him to help me but before I could the guy threatened me.

"If you dare say anything I'll kill you both!" He whispered harshly into my ear.

Without hesitation I quickly turned my head back to the front. He opened the door and we walked out into the cold air. I'm done. Who knows what he'll do now.

We started walking across the parking lot to a red pick-up truck. I was about to get in when I heard someone calling my name.

"Iris!" Someone yelled.

I turned around to see Ben walking towards me. The guy looked at me.

"Get in the truck" he said harshly.

Before I could do anything, Ben had finally reached us.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

Ben if only you knew that we're in a really dangerous situation right know.

"Nothing....go back inside" I told him.

He ignored me.