Chapter 3

(The girl in the picture is destiny)

Iris POV

Buzz

Ugh i rolled over and grabbed my phone, it's been ringing all night and the guys have been yelling at me to turn it off.

I checked the called I.D and saw the it was Jess.

(Phone convo j: Jess.   I: Iris)

I: " what do you want Jess" I snapped

J: "well someone isn't in a good mood" she said

I: " ugh sorry I just woke up and I have a killer headache" I said

J: "what where you doing last night?" She asked.

I: "the guys and I went out to a club and we got drunk you can only imagine how I feel right now" I said

J: "well then I'll leave you, now go take a pain killer" she said

I: "yeah that's what I'm about to do, bye" I said

(End of phone convo)

I hung up my phone and rolled out of my bunk.
I walked in the front lounge to see all the guys passed out on the floor and couches.

Huh I wonder who carried me back to my bunk? I went to the kitchen thingy, and fixed water and pain killers for everyone. Once I took mine I felt so much better.

I was about to wake the guys up when the door opened. In came destiny, she was pulling her skirt down and trying to fix her hair. I swear I also saw a hickey on her neck, probably from Denis.

I woke up the guys and gave them their pain killers.

"Thanks Iris" said Ben

I nodded and walked back to my bunk to go get dressed.

On my way I saw destiny in the bathroom trying to get rid of the hickey. I wonder why? Why would she care if the guys saw it? We all know that their always making out.

I ignored it and went to my bunk to pick out some clothes. I picked out a white muscle tee, some black high waisted jeans, and a black cardigan, since it was kinda chilly outside, which is weird because it's warped tour.

I straightened my hair and put it to the side.
Once I was done I walked back downstairs and saw all the guys sitting around, watching a movie.

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" I asked