Chapter 13

(A/N) the pic is what Iris will be wearing in case you forgot.

"Were here" said Ricky.

He payed the taxi driver and we go out.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked. I actually didn't care what movie he picked as long as we got to cuddle I was fine.

"We'll see when we get in" he answered.

I nodded. He took my hand in his and we walked inside.

Once we got in we got straight in line. We started looking through all the movies until we finally decided on one.

When it was our turn to pay for our tickets I got my purse out and took my money out.

"What are you doing?" Asked Ricky.

"Paying for my ticket" I responded.

"Whoa, no I'm paying for the both of ours" he said.

"Ricky it's no problem I can pay for mine" I said.

"No, I invited you so I'll pay" he said.

Before I could argue back he gave the lady the money and she handed us our tickets.

"Come on lets get some snacks" he said.

We walked towards the concession stand.

"Do you want popcorn?" Asked Ricky.

"Nah I want candy, could I get some sour patch kids, a bottle of coke, and a Hershey's bar?" I asked the man.

He nodded before reaching for the candy.

"What do you want?" I asked Ricky.

He shrugged his shoulders "popcorn I guess" he said.

"And a bag of popcorn" I added.

He gave us our food and then once again Ricky paid.

"You could of at least let me pay for the food" I said.

"Nope" he simply answered.

I rolled my eyes "okay"

He smiled down at me.

"You look great" he said.

"You look handsome...like always" I answered.

"No I don't" he said.

I stopped right in my tracks and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Ricky you are so fucking handsome, I don't know why you think your not. You probably need glasses to be able to see your hotness" I said.

His cheeks turned slightly pink. "Thanks"

I smiled at him before he lead us in the theatre.
The theater was kinda empty which is good so we won't get yelled at by people if me and Ricky end up laughing at some parts.

We sat down at the very back, as far away as we could get from the rest of the people. Ricky put his arm around me as soon as the movie started.

________________
(Skip to after movie)

Ricky and I ended up getting kicked out of the theater because we were laughing too loud and people kept on saying we were a "bad influence" on their kids.

On our way out parents glared at us. Why are people so damn judgmental?

"That was too good!" Said Ricky while laughing.

"That lady's face when you flipped her off!" I added while laughing along.

Once we calmed down we got in a cab and headed towards the ice cream parlor. Tonight as been going great. Ricky is just amazing. He even called my laugh cute, and I was fucking snorting and he thinks that that is cute.

Once we got there Ricky payed the dude and we got out. We walked hand in hand towards the front doors. We walked in and got in line.

"Tonight's been amazing" I said.

"I'm glad your having fun" said Ricky while smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"Your smile is beautiful" he said. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Thanks" I said while looking down. He put his finger under my chin and lifted up my head. "Don't hide that beautiful smile" he said while smiling.

My cheeks were now officially on fire. He noticed that I was blushing and his smile just got bigger. I turned away from his so he wouldn't see me. He just laughed and snaked his arms around my waist. Damn he smelled good. I took in his scent as much as possible.

"What would you like?" Asked the lady.

"Could I get a vanilla cone with Caramel and nuts?" I asked. She nodded and turned to look at Ricky. "And you?" She asked. "Could I get a chocolate cone with sprinkles?" He asked. She nodded before writing it down. "The total will be $5.45" she said before Ricky could do anything I payed the lady. She handed is our change and then our ice creams.

We walked out the parlor and just started walking back to warped because it was like 15 minutes away.

"I could have payed for these you know?" I asked Ricky.

"I know but I wanted to pay" I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Fair enough"

We walked around not talking just enjoying the silence that is until Ricky decided to break that silence.

"Iris I need to ask you something" he said.

"What is it" I answered.

What was he going to say? That he didn't want to be friends anymore? He thinks I'm annoying?

"And before I ask you I understand if you say no. But Iris we've been friends for a little over a month now and I know that that's a little too early for me to be asking this but would you be mine?" He asked while biting his lip.

I stayed silent. He wanted to date me? Why me? There are dozens of girls that are way prettier than me and he picks me?

He noticed that I wasn't answering.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have asked, God Ricky why are you so stu-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on to his. He immediately responded by kissing back.

After a few seconds we both separated while gasping for air.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" he said while smirking. I nodded before pecking him on the lips. He smiled like an idiot.

"Come on let's get you back to the guys" he said while taking my hand and leading me back to the bus.

(A/N) Hey Guys! You guys got me 1000 reads! Wtf you guys are fucking awesome! Thank you for reading this story! I'll try and start updating more! Bye guys!