~ Ch. 10 ~

Ahsoka's POV

    I woke with a start as I felt a strong disturbance in the Force. I got out of bed and got dressed quickly. I went to the Throne room and called the Grand Inquisitor over Hologram. "You have a new mission. I'm sending you a picture of a young man. I want him brought back to Shili alive." I told him. "If I may ask......what is it about this boy?" He asked. "He is your missing Prince, my son." I said, then ended the transmission. I walked back to my room and saw Acarna standing outside my room. I could feel her sadness radiating off of her.

    "Acarna, what's the matter?" I asked her, very concerned. The last time I saw Acarna cry was when she was only four. I opened my door and brought her inside. I took her over to the couch and sat beside her. "Mom.....I had a vision......about Ezra.....is he really alive?" She asked. "Yes, your brother is alive. I just felt a disturbance in the Force, which is what woke me up. I have also called the Grand Inquisitor and given him the mission to return Ezra to us. So we can be a family." I told her. She wiped her eyes and looked at me, determination written all over her face. "Mother, please, I beg you! Let me go and bring Ezra back! Please!" She begged. "Honey, I can't send you. You haven't fully become a true Sith. You still need to train." I tried to explain to her. "Then have Master Starkiller come with me and train me on Lothal! Please! I think it's only right that family should find family! Ezra might even be more willing to come with me instead of the Grand Inquisitor!" Acarna said.

    "She does make a valid point, Mistress." I turned around and saw Starkiller standing in the doorway. "Sorry for the intrusion." Starkiller said, coming in the room and closing the door. "Besides, the change of scenery will be good for the Princess. It would help her with adapting to new terrain. Also, Agent Kallus is stationed there." Starkiller said. I looked between the two, and sighed. "Alright, you can go, but I'm sending Dargeo and Zalaan with you as well. This will be a type of adaptation test for you three. You will leave in two days." I said. She hugged me and left. I sighed. I felt hands on my shoulders and knew Starkiller was giving me a massage.

    "She is right you know." He said. "About what?" I asked. "How Ezra is more likely to come if she talks to him instead of the Grand Inquisitor taking him by force." Starkiller said. I stood and looked out the window. The sun was starting to rise. I turned to Starkiller. "Come, let's get a shuttle prepared. I want the top most security on this shuttle, and on Lothal. Contact Agent Kallus and tell him his bride is arriving early." I said to Starkiller, he nodded and left.

         Sabine's POV

    I was in the cockpit with Hera. I just finished repairing the Internal Com system. "So.....do you think Ezra feels.......well better? He knows who his parents are now." I said, concerned for Ezra. "Sabine, it's more complicated than that." Hera said. "How?" I asked. "Well.....I'm not sure exactly. But, it's more complicated than we could understand." Hera said. "I guess I'm just concerned. He's like a brother to me." I said. Hera smiled at me. "I think of him as a son." She said. We were quiet when Zeb walked in and sat in his seat. He stared at us. "Wha' ya staring at me for?" Zeb said. Hera and I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ I'm back!!!!!!!! So it's been a long month BUT I'm finally able to see again!!!! Which means I can update again!!!! Here's a picture of Zalaan!! Honestly, it was really hard to find a pic of a male Togruta.

Spector 7 out!!!! ]